chapter 1

All in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah fresh air at last..Kris, you should now stop throwing random parties ...we are all getting tired."Jongdae whined. The others grunted in agreement while the target just gave his signature scowl. "If you hate my parties so much then you should stop coming chen." Kris smirked with a raised eyebrow. "Cocky bastard." Jongdae muttered. Kris raised his eyebrow again.

"What was that?" Chen huffed and said reluctantly, "Sorry baba." . The older just snorted and turned to see 10 amused stares directed at the 2. "What? You just all gonna stare and not say anything to support me!!!" Jongdae whined yet again. They just laughed in response. "All right stop it you two." Junmyeon said, still laughing fondly.

Kris had thrown one of his random parties again in one of his clubs but the 12 had now opted, not for the first time, to go to the private room where they could just chill out as a group. The 12 had known each other from childhood, initially Kris and Junmyeon had known each other as toddlers and the others had joined in the ride as life went on. Sometimes it still surprised them how they had not parted. They were a package deal . Sometimes they would jokingly dub themselves as 'EXO'.

" Jongin, Sehun not more than 3 bottles right, Tao not more than 4 bottles right?" Junmyeon said as he wiggled a finger at the maknaes.

Though they had grown older they would always be seen as the 'children of their group' " Yes umma," they droned on, rolling their eyes but there was fondness underneath it all. Baekhyun giggled umcontrollably from where he was perched on the other sofa,legs thrown carelessly on Chanyeol's lap. He was already tipsy. Chanyeol threw the shorter guy's legs on the floor but Baekhyun kept on lifting his legs in the taller's lap with no shame. Chanyeol kept throwing them down though- the game continued .

Yixing was dozing peacefully on Jongdae's shoulder, struggling to keep his eyes open. Kyungsoo kept flicking Tao's ear just to piss him off, earning whines and hand swats. Meanwhile Minseok and Luhan started getting lost in their own world as they cuddled, with luhan hugging minseok from behind, nuzzling his neck once in a while and the shorter sighing in content, hands intertwined on Minseok's stomach.

Of the 12, they were the only ones married- to each other of course. They were relationship goals and were disgustingly cute most times. "Get a room you two." Kris complained to the couple. "For once I agree with the gum tree." Jongdae added on. The maknaes pretended to gag and Kyungsoo swatted the back of Tao's head. "Hyung, why so mean ah don't forget my black belt in karate and my- owww!"

.Kyungsoo had swatted his head again and smiled a sweet heart smile. "I would like to see you try Zitao". The Lu's were still ignoring the others. "Do you want another glass of cold water, baobei?" Luhan asked as he pecked his husband's smooth cheek. Minseok chuckled happily.

"Not now don't worry." as he twisted his head and placed a sweet peck on his other half's lips. "Whipped," Kris grunted. "You are disturbing the environment." Chanyeol complained though he was smiling. "Go outside," Baekhyun cried at the couple making Jongdae laugh thus waking up Yixing. "Hey, stop moving-what's going on?" His confusion only made the others laugh.

"Shut it Kris, you are only jealous cause me and Minie are cuter than you and Jia." Luhan stuck his tongue out childishly at the tallest. Kris only scoffed. "For a second I forgot you are married with how you were acting and oh please, it's obvious we are cuter. I mean have you seen my Jia." He defended his fiancee.

Luhan only snorted "Oh please, here he goes again." The taller rolled his eyes at that. "Minseok tell me again how you managed to fall in love with this fly, up till now it's one of the greatest mystries on this earth, the 8th wonder of the world, what did he do to you...maybe i can book you an appointment with a psychiatrist cause I'm honestly concerned." Minseok only laughed in response whilst Luhan looked at him with a faux betrayed look on his face. "Ah you are hurting me, all this bickering and cuteness is draining me." Junmyeon groaned from where he was lying on the floor.

" Aww sorry, you want another glass of cold water 'baobei' ." Kris crooned imitating Luhan. The others including Yixing who had fully woken up broke into laughter. Luhan looked ready to pounce on Kris but a laughing Minseok held him in check. " Guys, give my Lulu a break." Minseok jokingly chastised his friends and pecked Luhan's lips again.

Luhan didn't let Minseok's lips go though. Just to irritate his friends, he deepened the kiss and moaned loudly as he attacked his husband's now open mouth and d his . The others shouted different kinds of protests with Sehun almost standing up to go and physically tear the couple apart.

Luckily they were saved by Minseok breaking away. "Too much PDA, later Lu." Luhan only grinned and looked at the others smugly. "Brat," Kris muttered under his breath. " Have you no shame! there are kids in here," Kyungsoo complained wildly. Junmyeon stood up while still laughing and stretched.

"Oh this was fun but i have an early shift in the morning." Junmyeon worked as a paedictrician in one of the city's top hospitals and though he loved children he hated the moments where he had to wake up early or where he had to stay up all night. he didn't regret his job though..his little patients' smiles after he healed them were worth it.

The guys shouted out their goodbyes. As he was about to open the door, Kris' voice stopped him. "Junmyeon". He turned, "Yeah?" The Chin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter