Chapter 5

I Won't Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; sorry for the late update guys... but here’s another chapter for all of you. Happy Iz*One first year in ISAC...! They won the 400m relay, and oh my! Kang Hyewon, I really didn’t know she can run that fast. Did you guys see it too? And baamm...!! Red Velvet also just in front of Iz*One sitting order. And Sakura was so delightful with their presence, especially with Irene also was there. I am so happy with how happy Sakura was, fangirling her idol... Ooops... sorry for my babbling... enjoy guys...

 

DuskKaizer; Sorry for my mistakes. Thank you for your comment by the way, and I’ve already write it back correctly. Thank you again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The black princess all by herself inside the ball room, playing her favourite piano. But the way she played it, it was like she was talking but through the music of it.

 

Hyewon heard it too, since Chaeyeon was playing in the holy midnight, where even the pin sound dropped to the floor still could be heard clearly.

 

While in the living room downstairs, inside their dorm, Sakura who was having a headache, still from last night also can heard it.

 

“How can such a mean girl make such a gentle sound?” she mumbled to herself with ice bag she placed on top of her head.

 

“Chaeyeon san piano is so nice to listen to!” Minju said at the corner with her ice cream.

 

Sakura was unaware with Minju’s presence, as she was startled and looked towards Minju. “You surprised me!” she breathlessly spoke.

 

“I’ve been here for a while though?”

 

“I didn’t notice you.” Sakura admitted.

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Hmm... but this music sounds so gentle... it doesn’t suit her personality at all.”

 

“You...! Chaeyeon san is a nice girl, I’m telling you...” Minju said, pointing her spoon towards Sakura.

 

“But aren’t you just saying that because you see her through rose-coloured glasses?”

 

“That’s not true.” Minju finished her ice cream, and walked towards the couch in front of Sakura.

 

“What’s more is that Chaeyeon san piano is meaningful.”

 

Both of them looked towards each other. Sakura couldn’t help but asked her. “What kind of meaning?”

 

“Chaeyeon san piano carries emotions that she can’t express.”

 

The black princess kept continuing playing the piano with all her heart out.

 

“When you think about it like that, doesn’t listening to her piano pierce your heart?” Minju rested her back to the soft couch.

 

“Hey...” Sakura called her back.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Why are you such a big fan of Chaeyeon san?”

 

“Well...” Minju stood from her sit, “I was bullied when I was in middle school.” She took her another couch, but faced her back towards Sakura. She was not ready to tell anyone about her past, but it was different for Sakura.

 

She didn’t know why, but all she could think that Sakura will understand her. And also she wanted Sakura to know how Chaeyeon’s real side is.

 

“But Chaeyeon san became my ally.” She continued.

 

“So that’s what happened...”

 

Minju glaring deathly towards Sakura with her words, “You better not tell anyone about my dark past!”

 

Sakura just smiled, as she nodded. “Hmm...”

 

“You’re dead meat if you do.” Minju mumbled.

 

Out of sudden, Sakura got a message from someone.

 

Yujin: Could I come over the dorm to hang out tomorrow?

 

Sakura was so happy as she smiled.

 

 

 

I Won’t Just Do What Chaeyeon Says!

 

 

 

Early in the morning, Sakura was waiting impatiently for her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter