Prologue

Misunderstanding

"Myungsoo-yah........................."

I lifted my head as I felt someone shaking me violently. Not again.

"What is it this time, hyung?" I asked Sungyeol as I rub my eyes.

"Heh, wake up, English class is over, time for Chemistry!" He jumped and giggled like an idiot that he was.

I shook my head and  stood up, lazily walked to the dreaded classroom.

You know, I will never understand as to why I need the freaking subject in my life.

First, I'm a music major. I'm supposed to focus on composing, writing lyrics, playing instruments...

But no. We just have to have that freaking subject on our curriculum.

You'll get to use that for real life applications. Our professor once said in our orientation. Yeah right.

We reached the room and I plopped myself to my permanent seat, which leads us to another nuissance.

You see, there's this woman, she's an engineering major, who loves likes to make a conversation with me.

Sometimes she even share stories that only close friends should know. 

Are we best friends? No. Are we close friends? No. Are we friends? Err....

"Myung! Hi, I see you had a wonderful nap time again." Jaerin said as she fixed some strands of my hair that are sticking out.

"Hmm." I only gave her a small nod as I prepare myself for another nap.

"Ya, don't sleep too much, you might not wake up for our exam." She stated as she shrugged and faced her notes.

Once again my head shot up only to glare at Sungyeol who didn't even bother to remind me that we have an exam. Aigo the test today is about molarity and boy it will kill my chances of me graduating on time.

"Don't worry, I got you." I suddenly shifted my gaze to Jaerin who kept her eyes in her notes. 

I don't know why she's doing this, usually if a girl is overly nice to a guy it means only one thing, right?

Can it be.........................................