Chapter 3: Name Issue

Knowing Sis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No POV

 

Momo started the Guess About Me session and the guys answered with various answers they could think of.

You sat with Chaeyoung for the time being and were silent, as if contemplating the truth of the universe. Kyunghoon saw this. “Jisoo-ya, if you answered it right it won’t mean that she will sit with you.”

“Yah I know that!” You said, pouting. Chaeyoung and the girls smiled goofily while the guys groaned. They were quite tired of your aegyo. You were known as the goofy but no aegyo type of person, and when you taught them you have never shown your cute side. It was the first time for them to see your cute side from live experience.

Sana stared at Jisoo before concluding her answer. “Sana answers! It’s because you met Jisoo unnie?”

You sputtered your confusion.

Jeongyeon chimed in. “I think everyone who met her had their IQ reduced for ten points for every meeting.”

They didn’t expect Heechul to say, “I should have been negative by now, then?” and made them laugh even harder.

Fortunately, Sana was wrong.

Hodong, after it was successfully answered, accused you for pushing her and you replied,

“I’ve pushed her to a wall before, but it wasn’t her head that bled.”

Kyunghoon immediately laughed in appreciation and CG gave Kyunghoon very long beard while the others crumbled down in laughter at the innuendo.

“I really like you, really like you.” Kyunghoon said while doubling up. Momo fetched the hammer and showered you with hits.

Tzuyu looked confused and admitted she didn’t understand the innuendo when Youngchul asked her, but she concluded that you were being ert again like usual.

Momo clarified that it was on a SOUTHSIDE MV where Momo acted as Jisoo’s little sister and Jisoo was protecting her from the bullies. The one who bled was Jisoo, on the MV.

You kept quiet until it was Jihyo’s turn and you couldn’t help but to move slightly from your desk, eager to her. Janghoon noticed this and laughed to himself.

When Heechul poked fun of Jihyo being Thomas you unconsciously dropped your smile and made Momo startled.

“What are you saying she is beautiful…” You said seriously but not so loudly. Unfortunately, at the same time everyone was a bit quiet and all of them heard you. All of them broke into amused chuckles and giggles.

"She's really whipped." Hodong said while chuckling.

Jihyo hid in embarrassment. The rest of the Twice members looked at each other with knowing smile.

Heechul looked a bit ashamed because you took offense instead of Jihyo, but then he remembered something. “I think I remembered that Jisoo’s favorite member of Twice is Jihyo.”

Momo, Chaeyoung, and Mina looked sharply at you. Tzuyu looked at you in disinterest.

“Yah what is this…” You chuckled nervously.

Fortunately, Dahyun is a big shipper of you two. “Jihyo also said her favorite on Southside is Jiya.”

JAE-YA. You were triggered at the mispronunciation.

Unfortunately, when acting as the student of Brothers School, you aren’t allowed to respond to ‘Jiya’ name. “I’m sorry but who is JAE-YA?”

“She is my bias too!” Nayeon exclaimed and the rest of the TWICE agreed… except Tzuyu.

“Why are you all worshipping her I don’t understand.” She deadpanned while looking at you in disinterest.

You crumbled again as Tzuyu’s savageness returned.

Back to Jihyo, Heechul guessed it right this time, perfectly imitating Tzuyu’s savageness.

The next was Mina and you were interested on her question.

The Brothers were goofing around about Mina being a thief while the Twice members thought out the answers carefully. Jihyo then asked if she is dating someone and Mina vigorously shook her head.

You muttered something, but all of the studio occupants were able to hear it because once again all of them were pausing. “What are you talking about, the dating ban isn’t over yet.”

“Jisoo-yah why are you always exposes everything and anything?!” Sangmin complained as Mina moved to hit you.

“I admit I frequently exposed the guests’ life but you’re on the whole other level Jisoo-yah!” The Psycho added, whee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter