behind close doors

Go back couple

after the show no one talk about what happened although they all have a lot to say , everyone go to his hotel room

 

First door : jaebeom / youngjae door

 

jaebeom came out of bathroom after taking his bath, he was dressing his shirt when he notice youngjae who is lying in the bed looking at him

" you didn't sleep yet"

youngjae didn't reply he just open his arm, jaebeom go and lay in top of him and hug him tightly, youngjae rubbed his back, jaebeom smiled.

" are you planing to kill me?" youngjae whisper , jaebeom lay down beside him but still take him in his arm, youngjae smiled to him.

" it was along day"

"i know, are you okay? did you talk to jinyoung"

" i will wait until we go home"

"why? shouldn't you talk to him faster... that's not like you hyung!!" jaebeom close his eyes don't want to continue

''is it because it's jinyoung hyung??.... if it was any other member will you act the same, leader-nim?" Jaebeom didn't reply "we can't have another fight tomorrow ? more i don't want to see him doing that to mark hyung again"

" he won't, don't worry"

" what happened between them hyung, why you didn't tell me?"

"bc i don't know..."

"don't lie to me, you slept with him for 3 days away from the dorm and i say nothing, don't tell me he didn't tell you what happened, say you can't say, i can accept that"

"he didn't tell me youngjae "

"saw what happeened today what did he tell you, how do you know he won't d it again"

jaebeom open his eyes

"Youngjae stop don't you see i don't want to talk about it" youngjae sit and look directly into jaebeom.

"I see !! I saw you too when you hugged him instead of scolding him " jaebeom was in shock " while i was trying to help mark hyung and get Tissue i saw you"

" that because he was shirvering , i wanted him to calm down"

"Of course it has to always be him first, no matter what he always come first, he did what he did but you still take his side"

"Yes" youngjae get shocked " yes he come first! if he is suffering, i will take care of him first? he is my friend "

"Ah of course he is your friend just FRIEND, the one that you....." jaebeom just give him his back while he is talking and Covers himself pulling thr blanket over him "you are really going to do that, talk to me ..."

"Lets stop here , i don't want to break your heart" youngjae stares at his back for awhile then he lay down 'as if you care' youngjae thought and closed his eyes.

 

 

                                       .................................................................................................................................................

 

Jinyoung's room

 

"Jinyoung-ah "


"jinyoungie "


"Yaa open the door, you know i want move until you open it" jackson keep sent masseges while knocking jinyoung door.
Jinyoung know jackson so well so he give up and open for him, jackson push him a side and go dirctly to the bed

"What the jackson"

"Wang gae will stay with park gae today" jackson say cheerfully , jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Who say i allowed you?"

"Who say i'm asking you?"

"Jackson go to your room"

"You should order food for me, i worked hard because of you today.. thats why we shouldn't date team mate, wang gae wan't date ...."

"Jackson i'm really..." jackson site up and pull jinyoung to sit next to him

"You really need me, you need to cry maybe if you want to cry, to tell him if you miss him, to apology if you are ready , and if you aren't ready it's okay i'm still by your side"

"Jackson you don't know what happen between us"

"Yes i don't know, but i know you two love each other, he.."

" that's in the past now"

"If it's a past , your beautiful face would have been beaten because what you did today" jackson say while holding jinyoung face left and righ, jinyoung push his hand.

"You said you are here to sleep stop talking" jinyoung leave him and go to the side of the bed pretending he is going to sleep. Jackson jamp and back hugged him.

"You know i can speak even while i'm sleep".." wang gae is amazing you saw sns no one notice we have problem" ... jackson keep talking untill he thought that jinyoung sleep.

"Wang gae love park gae and want him to be happy you know" jackson say before he fall a sleep.

Jinyoung open his eyes 'i know jackson thank you' jinyoung thought, there are something jackson didn't know jinyoung can't sleep without pills.

 

 

                                                  ................................................................................................................................................

 

Yugyeom+ bambam room

 

 

Bam keep open the light and close it again and again

"Bam sleep i need to sleep" yugyeom call him from his bed

" how can you sleep that easy"

"Aren't you tired bam sleep"

"I can't "

" okay stop playing with the light because i want to sleep"

"What kind of friend are you wake up talk to me" bam throw a pillow at him

" what do you want bam, what bother you?" Yugyeom look at him for the first time

"What happen today!!.. why you are so calm"

"Ah that!! There are nothing to be worry, They will be okay" bam rolled his eyes

"Are you kidding me now"

"No trust me i know them well, i'm not worry at all. this will take some time but... they will be okay and we will be okay, now sleep"

 

 

                                                      ........................................................................................................................................

 

Mark + jackson room

 

 

Jinyoung sneak inside moving slowly closer to make's bed

"Jinyoung" jinyoung stop when he heard mark calling his name but mark didn't open his eyes for a minute 'is he dreaming of me' jinyoung thought before moving two step closer.

" jinyoung " that time mark open his eyes, jinyoung step back want to run but he already got caught so no need..

"It's really you"

"I'm .. ymm..ah.."jinyoung didn't know what to say.

"Why are you here jinyoung " mark look into his phone" it's 3 pm"

"I.. i .. i wan't to see jackson"

"Isn't jackson in your room and you are here using his kay??" Mark reply make jinyoung don't know how to lie. his mark's smart mind work so fast.

"I'm sorry" jinyoung said while running to the door.

"you aren't here to apology not at that time while i'm sleeping"

" no, sorry because i'm here, i'm leaving "

"Jinyoung" jinyoung stop and turn to look at mark.

"Are you perhaps here to sleep??" his smart brain jinyoung thought.

"I'm sorry" jinyoung said avoiding looking to mark " i can't find my pills so i thought..... i'm sorry" jinyoung apology again and turn to leave.

"You promised you will stop taking those pilles?" Jinyoung stopped again.

"That was when we are together" he said while giving mark his back.

every thing stop for a a minute, it's just silent. jinyoung was ready to leave when mark speak again.

"You can sleep here if you want " jinyoung turn to look at him " you can come and try to sleep we still friend, i won't touch you"

"Mark about that i'm sorry .. i'm really sorry.. i didn't mean it" mark look at him for awhile

"If that's true then....." mark roll to the other side of the bed making a space for jinyoung giving him his back. Jinyoung don't know what to do but he found himself laying beside mark and give him his back.

"WHY Weren't you sleeping" jinyoung asked

" i was until you come"

"how do you know it was me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know it's me before you open your eyes?"

" your scent.. i know you scent"

Jinyoung regret that he asked, now he has to control his teary eyes. He has a lot of regrets but why mark act so normal like that didn't hurt him at all. He didn't stop talking to him or fight him, he just treat him like good friend and that hurt him more.

"Mark why you still treat me well" jinyoung speak to himself didn't know mark still a wake.

"Because i owe you" mark reply..

that hurt what owe?? between them? they the lovers ,Ah NO not any more......