Chapter 20

Baby, You're mine.

{EunMi's Point of view}

 

The next morning

As i open my eyes, the bright light from the sun shone into the room, blinding my eyes. I sat up from the bed, finding myself in the dress i was wearing yesterday then suddenly a huge headache hit me while all the flashbacks of yesterday night replay in my head. I grab a pillow and hide my face into it, while i use my fist and start gently hitting my head, hoping the headache would go away with the flashbacks. I started to feel the numbness in my chest and the goosebumps on my hands. I quickly stood up, finding for Nichkhun's prescenes.

Looking around the room, where has no signs of Nichkhun in it, i start to panic and cry. Feeling the fears and helplessness from last night, i don't know why but i start to cry uncontrollably.

 

Suddenly, a pair of warm hands quickly secure around me. From that moment, the numbness in my chest disappear and without looking up, i knew its Nichkhun. The arms that can calm me down, that body that warm me up and that voice that reassures me.

 

"Its okay baby. I'm here, I'm here. Shhh... Don't cry" He say, comforting me.

I tightened my arms around him, wishing that time would stop just right there. I want to never let go, i want to stay forever in his arms.

 

{Nichkhun's Point of view}

 

When i woke up in the morning, the sun still wasn't up yet. I look around the dark room, landing my eyes on the little girl beside me. Her cheeks were tears stained and her hands still didn't let go from one of my arm the entire night. She must be really scared from that incident last night.. Seeing her that way, makes my heart shattered. Such a sheltered kid like her, experiencing that kind of nightmare, must be hard on her. I use my another free hand and move little strands of hair away from her beautiful face and look at her.

 

"I promise. I'll protect you from anything from now on. You will be safe with me. I won't let anything harm you EunMi ah."

 

Considering that she had her first drink last night and she might get a hangover later, I decided to make her soup, to ease with the hangover. I gently move her hands away from mine, so that i can go to the kitchen. Before leaving, I look her one more time, gently caress her face and gave her a soft peck on her cheeks.

 

When i was done with the whole breakfast, i smile to myself proudly. Besides the soup, i also made scrambled eggs, caesar salad and some toast for her american breakfast. I set everything on the table and prepare to wake EunMi for breakfast. I yawn and strech, after all the work i put on making breakfast. I look out the window and finally realize that the sun is out already.

 

Suddenly, a cry can be heard from upstairs. I run straight into the room, afraid that something is happening to her. Once in the room, i saw her. On the bed, with a pillow in front of her and tears streaming down her swollen eyes continueously. I quickly put my arms around her into a hug, assuring her.

 

"Its okay baby. I'm here, I'm here. Shhh... Don't cry"

I continueously pat her head, as i keep comforting her. As i feel her stiff body relax under my touch, i gently lift her head up so that she is facing me and i gently wipe her tears with my fingers.

 

RINGRING

I look at my phone on the sidetable as it break our moment. With EunMi still in my arms, refusing to let go of me, I reached to my phone and answer the call.

"Deobuseyo?"

"Ah Nichkhun! I heard what happen last night from the rest of the members.. is she okay?" asked the manager hyung.

"She's okay, hyung."

"Great. Do you want to cancel your schedules today? I mean, accompany her. She's scared after last night, right?"

"Yeah, that will be great hyung. Thanks"

"You're welcome."

 

I ended the call and turn my full attention back to the poor girl in front of me. She stopped crying and is now looking into my eyes with her big but swollen eyes.

"My big baby, Did you had a headache? I made soup and breakfast, it'll ease the headache."

She said nothing and nodded. What surprises me, she straight away pull me back into a hug. As my heartbeat race, i smile unknowingly and tighten the hug. From that position, I carry her up and carry her downstairs.

 

 

I sat her down on the dinning chair, gently pull her hands off me and sat right next to her. She stood there, looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"EunMi ah, start eating your breakfast. They might get cold." I nagged her, just like how a father nagging at his precious baby girl.

She pouts and shake her head. Well, I guess she ain't gonna talk today...

"You have to eat! Or do you want me to feed you?" I'm totally treating her like a baby...

She nodded and turn her body so that now, she directly facing me.

I feed her entire breakfast personally. Straight after her last bite, she immidiately pounce on me, back to the baby hug position. I can't help but smile to her cuteness.

...............................................................................

I'm falling asleep now.. Goodnight my lovely readers! After i ended school tomorrow i'll try to update another chapter!

Thanks my 38 suscribers and my readers! Comment for me.

What do you think about the chapter?