The Boy and The Girl...

Falling with Mr. Arrogant?

As the dawn begin to peek out from the dusk slowly, my hello kitty alarm clock that is just above my head rings the moment the hour and minute hand hits 6am. I stretch out my hand above hitting onto the stop button stopping it from ringing, standing up from my bed I took the sets of clothes that have been prepared yesterday night walking out of the room into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror above my basin trying hard to squeeze open my eyes looking at my own mirror reflection. “Lee Youmin! It is the start of the month. No more clumsiness this month and no more deduction of pay. That $150 deduction for last month is enough. So start of the month, Lee Youmin fighting!” After wash up, I change into my pink t-shirt and denim jeans, tied up my black, long hair into a ponytail before exiting the washroom. “Oh, nearly forgot all about Taemin’s allowance.” Walking into the living room, I open the door of the first bedroom tip-toeing into the room quietly so that I won’t wake my only younger brother up. I walk over to his study table, fishing my wallet from my pocket I took out the money that have already been put aside and left it on the table with a note. ‘This should be sufficient for one month.’ With that, I left the room quietly closing the door lightly behind my back, glancing at the clock hanging on the wall I dash out of the house immediately hopping onto my pink bicycle cycling down the pavement as fast as I could. “Lee Youmin, you are going to be so late.” I mumble under my breath.

“Lee Youmin, you are late again.”

“So…Sorry” I hop down my bicycle immediately knowing that I am already late for my morning job, I apologized to the lady boss. “Sorry Aunty Lucia, I am so sorry for being late. Sorry!”

“Why are you late today?” She asked in a strict and firm tone glaring at me.

“I … I nearly forgot my brother’s allowance so I leave it behind for him first before leaving the house but I already try my best to sprint down.” I explained clearly to avoid being fired and deduction of money.

“I will let you off this time. Next time, I make sure I deduct from your salary.”

“Yes” I nodded. “Is it the same route again?”

“No” She shook her head. “From today onwards, you will go over to Mr. Park’s house.”

“Ok” I nodded upon receiving the information from her. “What about the house that I used to help in?”

“I have already given it to another person. Anymore question?”

Looking at her expression, I shook my head and immediately taking the address in my hand hopping onto my bicycle. I cycle down the pavement till I reach the metro station and hopping down the bicycle; I park it to the designated parking lots for bicycle then enter into the metro station taking the metro to my destination. Within minutes, I got off the metro at my destination and within another few minutes’ walk I reach the house that I am assigned to.

Standing in front of the gate, I took out the keys from the envelope opening the gate. I walk into the house quietly so that I won’t wake my ‘boss’ up, putting my bag at the kitchen counter I start doing the necessary household chores. “Woof, this house is big.”

“Are you the new part-time helper?”

Upon hearing the voice, I stop turning over looking at the old man standing right in front of me. “Mr. Park?”

“No, no, no. I am not Mr. Park.” He laughs. “I am the butler of this house.”

“Butler?”

“Yes, the owner of this house is Mr. Park Jung Su.” He proclaimed. “I am just the butler of this house. You can call me Uncle Kim.”

I paused awhile before returning back to my senses and nodded. “Oh oh okay. Uncle Kim, you can call me Youmin.”

“Youmin, every morning you just have to help tidy the house and prepare breakfast for young master.” Uncle Kim told me clearly of my job scope as a helper.

“Ok” I nodded. “Is there still anything else?”

“Nope”

“Then, I continue on my cleaning first.” With that, I turn back to where I have stop cleaning and continue. “Done” I place the cleaning equipment over to the kitchen stacking them up neatly, I open up the door of the storeroom putting them to where I took them from then close the door. “Now is time to make breakfast.” I nodded as I assure myself of the decision and walk over to the refrigerator. I open up the refrigerator looking at the empty fridge my jaws drop. “What a clean refrigerator?” I shook my head took out two eggs and a packet of ham out from the fridge then walk over to the stove area. “Luckily there is still bread here.” Stretching my hand out to the bread, I took out 2 slices of bread onto the plate that was prepared earlier I turn on the stove and beat the two eggs into the frying pan.

“Youmin”

Hearing that same voice again, I turn over and smile. “Yes, Uncle Kim.”

“Is the breakfast ready? Young master is waking up soon.”

“Oh, is about to be ready.” I answered. “Er… Uncle Kim, did you do grocery shopping?”

“Huh?”

“Er… Be…Because I saw the fridge is quite empty.” I answered awkwardly. “So I was just curious but if you don’t, I can’t help you with grocery.”

He laughs upon hearing my words. “Thanks Youmin. I seldom use this kitchen to cook as this belong to the owner and young master seldom stay at home for my meals so I don’t take note of whether the fridge is empty or not.”

“Oh, then I shall help you get some stuffs in from the supermarket tomorrow.” I reply while scooping up the two eggs onto the plate before switching off the stove. I open up the cutlery cupboard, took out a pair of knife and fork and exit the kitchen over to dining area placing down the breakfast at the center seat, I turn back into the kitchen opening the fridge I turned towards Uncle Kim again. “Uncle Kim, do young master drink milk or coffee?”

“Coffee”

“Ok” I nodded and close the door of the fridge then walk over to the kitchen table took the packet of coffee beans on the table pouring it into the coffee machine, pressing the button on the coffee machine the coffee drips off from the machine. I took a deep breath of the aroma of the coffee before putting a little sugar and a piece of my secret weapon ‘chocolate’ into the coffee, I bring it out to the dining area again putting it next to plate of breakfast. “Done”

“Thanks Youmin.”

“You’re welcome.” I smile. “Uncle Kim, I got to go now. I am about to be late for class.”

“Okay, be careful.”

“Bye, see you tomorrow.” I bids Uncle Kim goodbye and took my bag from the kitchen counter, I run out of the house immediately over to the bus-stop to catch my bus.

`

“Good morning, Uncle Kim.”

“Good morning, young master.” Uncle Kim greeted. 
He nodded acknowledging Uncle Kim’s greeting walking over to the dining area, he sat down onto the center seat. “Uncle Kim, you said that the new helper will be here today right? Why didn’t I see her?”

“She has already left.”

“Left? Has she finished her job?”

“Yes” Uncle Kim nodded. “She makes your breakfast before leaving.

He looks onto the plate of breakfast and the cup of coffee in front of him, picking the coffee cup up he took a sip of coffee. “Did she brew this coffee?”

“Yes”

“Not bad” He nodded. “Breakfast looks good too.” He was about to start on his breakfast then his mobile rings out of silent, he stretch out his hand for his mobile in his pocket pressing the answered button. “Yoboseyo”

“Leeteuk, did you forgot that you are meeting us?”

“Oh… Sorry Siwon, I really forgot all about it. I was too busy yesterday.” He apologized.

“Busy partying you mean.”

“Yeah, I will be right there. See ya.” He hangs up the phone immediately, standing up from the chair he walks straight out of the house. He stood outside of his house looking at the cars in front of him hesitating. “Yesterday was BMW, the day before I drove Mercedes, today … Volkswagen… erm, don’t feel you today.Sorry. What about …”

Before he could decide on which car to drive today, he heard a loud honk from outside and slowly a yellow Lamborghini emerge in front of his eyes. “Ah, you came at the right moment.”

“Mr. Park, this is your new Lamborghini.” The man sitting inside of the car exited the car and hand in the keys of the car.

“Kamsahamida.” He took over the keys from the man and proceeds into the car, inserting the key into the key hole starting the engine of the car, he steps onto the accelerator and zoom down the road in a jiffy. He plug in his bluetooth in his right ear and using one hand he speed dial a number into the phone then press the answered button. "Siwon, I will be down in 10 minutes. Have my newly bought yacht arrive?"

"Yes, just arrive."

He nodded with a smile on his face. "Get ready the yacht, wine and the girls." He commanded.

"Don't worry, I know how to handle all these. Just come and everything will be prepared for you to enjoy."

"Good! Remember I want the best." He assured. "I have everything including money." He hangs up the call and step down even harder to the accelerator pedal making the speedometer moves even faster as he race down the highway lane.

`......

1st Chapter done!!! hehe please don't forget to comment and subscribe :)