Act [ II ]

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 & 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐲 [ BTS Hogwarts AU ]

 

~Platform 9 3/4~

 

-1-

Hoseok: hm, you're supposed to just walk through right..? 

Taehyung: common mom & dad hurry up! 

Taehyung's mom: yes dear, hold on. 

Taehyung's dad: *chuckles* excited son?

Taehyung: *nods excitedly* i can't wait!

Hoseok: *looks at Taehyung and his parents*

Taehyung: *notices Hoseok and smiles* Hi there! Are you going to Hogwarts too?

Hoseok: ah! Y-yes i am! 

Taehyung's mom: why hello dear. Since both of you are going there, why don't you two go together?

Taehyung's dad: yes both of you should go together, that way you guys won't get lost.

Hoseok: ah um o-okay thank you ma'am and sir. 

Taehyung's mom: oh dear, please call us miss and mister Kim *smiles*

Hoseok: o-okay miss and mister Kim.

Taehyung: *box shaped grin* i'm Taehyung, nice to meet you!

Hoseok: i'm Jung Hoseok but my friends call me Hobi, nice to meet you Taehyung!

Taehyung's dad: aww, look at that he's already making friends, i'm so proud of our son.

Taehyung's mom: *nods and smiles* 

//Taehyung parts with his parents and went inside platform 9 3/4 with Hoseok//

Taehyung: come on Hobi! Let's go inside the train and find a seat! 

Hoseok: *smiles* alright Taehyung! 

 

-2- 

Jimin: Hurry up Yoongi! I am so not gonna miss the train because of you.

Yoongi: sheez Jimin, chill. We still have like 20 minutes till the train takes off.

Jimin: whatever, just hurry up.

Yoongi: *rolls eyes* why am i even friends with you..

Jimin: *gasp* you say that again Min Yoongi-

Yoongi: you're such a drama queen shut up.

Jimin: i swear to Merlin i'll curse you someday Min Yoongi-

Yoongi: huh, i'd like to see you try.

Jimin: why you-

//Jimin and Yoongi starts arguing loudly and causing a little scene but ends it quickly because poeple are watching//

Yoongi: whatever let's just go to the train before we get scolded by someone.

Jimin: hmph yeah yeah whatever.

Yoongi: *rolls eyes and sigh*

 

-3- 

Jungkook: *sitting in the train while reading a book*

Namjoon: um excuse me, is this seat taken?

Jungkook: *closes book* ah, no! Go ahead.

Namjoon: thanks. *sits down next to Jungkook* I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. What's your name?

Jungkook: Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. 

Namjoon: you like to read?

Jungkook: ah not really, i just thought i read a few stuff before i get to Hogwarts since i don't know much about all this stuff.

Namjoon: oh i see, are you a muggle?

Jungkook: a muggle? Oh! You mean my parents are both humans?

Namjoon: *nods*

Jungkook: y-yes i am.. *looks down shyly*

Namjoon: i see, that's cool! My dad is a muggle too, though my mom is a witch. I'm a halfblood.

Jungkook: oh that's nice.

Namjoon: well yeah, but you know there's nothing wrong with being a muggle, some people usually say muggles aren't suppose to learn magic but i think they're wrong.

Jungkook: *smiles* yeah, you're right. Thanks, Namjoon.

Namjoon: *smiles* no problem. 

//As they were talking the train starts to take off//

 

~On the train journey to Hogwarts~

 

-4-

 

Jin: *goes inside* excuse me, but have you guys seen a pet toad running around? This guy named Bambam lost it.

Taehyung & Hoseok: nope.

Jin: hm alright then.

Hoseok: oh wait its you! Hi! Its me the guy in diagon alley, remember?

Jin: there's a lot of guys in diagon alley but fortunately for you i think i do. Are you perhaps  the guy that was with that dimwit who forgot his book?

Hoseok: thats me! And my name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. But my friends call me Hobi. This is Taehyung.

Taehyung: *while eating and chewing on all sorts of candies* Nice to meet you!

Jin: pleasure.

Hoseok: would you like some candies too Jin?

Jin: uh, no thanks.

Hoseok: hey why are you already wearing the uniform?

Jin: didn't you hear the staffs? We're almost there, which means we should start changing to our uniforms. 

Hoseok: oh right! I guess we should go change too Taehyung!

Taehyung: okay! 

Hoseok: alright! We'll see you later Jin!

Taehyung: bye! *box shaped grin with sweets all over his teeth*

Jin: yeah.. see you. *goes back to his seat*

//The train arrives at Hogwarts and the students all finished changing & getting ready// 

 

Act [II] End.