Let go

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading and showing support guys!! It means a lot. And next chapter will be a epilogue hope you will like that too. I apologize for taking such a long time to update but I really wanted to finish this story since it means a lot to me.

 

 

"Wait, what am I seeing here?" Seulgi, who was playing games on her phone, was prodded by Yeri. They were getting ready to showcase their new song at the music show and were in their make-up room. The monolid-eyed girl, too, was taken aback when she adjusted her gaze to where Yeri was pointing. She was stunned, to say the least. Suho is laughing with their leader, Bae Joohyun, the gayest person she has ever met. Seulgi blinked numerous times before realizing what she was experiencing wasn't a hallucination. Suho was attempting to converse with Joohyun in order to make an impression on her, unaware that she does not swing in that way. But the raven-haired girl had never given him much hope in the first place. When he tried to approach her or greet her, she ignored him like a plague and clung to her other group members, particularly Seugnwan. But suddenly Joohyun was conversing with him, laughing at his dad jokes, and even accepting the flowers he had purchased?

"What the f**k is going on right now?" Joy had just emerged from the restroom.
"Sooyoung Park! language!! " Seulgi half-yelled and turned to face the other employees who were staring at them. She bowed gently to them and smiled at them with her trademark eye grin. When she spotted their leader typing something on a phone that wasn't hers, the taller girl grimaced and rolled her eyes. She then gave it to Suho.


They exchanged phone numbers!

 

 

 

 

Seungwan has seen certain changes in their leader recently. Seulgi believes that she has been living her life carelessly. She occasionally arrives home late and intoxicated. The person who cared the most about their image, who would chastise them if they even had a small drink with their friends, who would protect them if they tried to break certain regulations, is now breaching the rules herself. The most stunning aspect is that she went on a date with Suho, whom she despises. Bae Joohyun, who had never liked or trusted any men but her father, went out on a date with Kim Suho, a well-known playboy. She witnessed Joohyun getting out of his car while being intoxicated last night.

Seungwan frowned as she sipped her coffee. From her balcony, she gazed at the vastness of the sky. The sky was pink today, Joohyun's favorite color and hers as well, but she didn't feel the same tranquility she had when she glanced up at the sky. Why was Joohyun acting so strangely? Did she no longer care about their group? These kinds of thoughts began to repeat themselves in her head like a mantra. When she realized she couldn't answer those queries, she sighed. Suddenly, she felt hands wrap around her body from behind, putting a smile on her face despite her current anxieties.

"Hey, sleepy head,"   She rubbed the hands on her stomach and set the coffee mug on the table near her.
"I took a relaxing nap." "How about you?" Jisoo asked after a long sniff in Seungwan's neck.
"I couldn't get any rest." She turned around and gave the doctor a direct stare.
"Can you tell me what's on your mind?" Jisoo's face was worried, and the vocalist cupped her face. "All I was thinking about was Joohyun unnie and our group."
The brunette furrowed her brows even further. "Is there a problem?" She was curious but didn't want to pry too much because she didn't want to put any pressure on the vocalist if she didn't want to share. She would always be respectful of her personal space.
" Joohyun unnie has been acting strangely."

 

"I'm at a loss for what to do, Sooya." After she told her everything, Seungwan gripped her hair in frustration, while Jisoo appeared to be deep in contemplation. "Everyone in the group is concerned. She had never been so careless before."

"How about you talk to her?" 

"What?" She gave her a puzzled expression.

"Ask her what's going on in her life," Jisoo shrugged, "that's the easiest and simplest method."

She whispered, "Not the easiest," "She won't talk that easily."

"Then make her talk," the brunette said as she sat alongside the bewildered girl, her head on her shoulder. "A conversation can save a life, Ms. Son Seungwan."

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie?" Joohyun turned around and the younger could see the slight wobliness on her feet, she thought maybe this was not the right time to have the talk. Not when the older was wasted.

"Hmm?" 

"Are you okay?" the raven haired girl was about to loose the balance but Seungwan grabbed her by the waist at the right time 

I guess not

Joohyun smiled sadly before closing her eyes and passing out "Unnie? Joohyun unnie!!" she shook her body several times then realised their leader passed out. She sighed before drapping her one arm over the youngers shoulder and supported her other side by placing her hand over her waist. Joohyun has quite a lot of weight and the younger could tell even before holding her like this. She noticed how the older would eat less and workout more, making her body exhausted. 

Seungwan sighed for the ninth time that night while slowly taking her to her room. She gently placed Joohyun's head on the pillow and put her legs on the bed, took out her socks and draped the blanket over her. While tucking her in she heard her mumbling something. Seungwan kneeled beside her bed leaned closer to her face as she got curious, maybe she could know what was bothering the older and help her.

"please...don't..leave..me" Joohyun mumbled while few drops of tears escaped from her closed eyes. Maybe she was having a bad dream or a nightmare. This thought made Seungwan frown. She again heard her saying something 

"I...cannot...live..without...you"  the younger wiped those tears with her thumbs

"Seungwan-ah"

With widen eyes Seungwan stood up from her position and left the room as soon as she could. Her heart was beating fast and she really felt bad for the older. All this time Joohyun was suffering alone. She acted like she was okay with everything when she was hurting. Seungwan went to her room and closed the door before settling on her bed. The vocalist released a deep breath and felt her eyes burning. After a few moments she broke down in tears.

This isn't what she wanted. She wanted everyone to be happy. How can she be happy when someone dear to her is hurting like this?

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning both Joohyun and Seungwan didn't have any shcedule while other members did and the later d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter