IT'S BRIDAL STYLE!!!

Sprained

"There you go!"

"Emm... You don't have to do this. I can just get the crutches later."

"With both your legs injured?  So you gonna walk by two crutches?  How's that gonna help you?"

"Maybe a wheelchair?"

"Hyung, we don't need that. Beside the house not gonna fit the wheelchair.  I mean the corridor full of unnecessary stuff. Just let us do this. It's not even a burden to us."

Yesung sighing. It wasn’t the case. Yes he was disturbed by the fact that the members had to be burden by him but the thing with being carried around in bridal styles was embarrassing enough for a manly(tsk) man like him.

He cursed himself with his clumsiness. Had he not fall from stairs at the apartment, he wouldn't have to go through two sprained legs. The members urged him to go to the doctor which resulted in him being banned from doing anything for a few days. 

They use a shift schedule for whoever choosen to take care of Yesung, much of the lead vocal protest. It was Kangin's turn to take care of him while the other went out for their own schedule. 

The younger has been carrying him throughout the day. Be it for a bath or even to have his lunch.

"Am i heavy?" 

Kangin look at him with a disbelieving face. He cursing from the inside. Did the older just ask something obvious? With that small body of his? It was as if Kangin had carrying a few pound weighed Cute golden retriever.

"Tsk, i can carry two of you without sweating, ya know?"

Yesung giggles. His dongseng know how to make him smiles everytime they were alone. The look in the younger face was amusing him in any way, face full of smug look with a pinch of pout.

"Thanks! When will the other come home?" Yesung ask, looking at the clock that strike 6pm.

"Maybe Ryeowook and Shindong come home first. They almost finish their schedule. Now, eat your food. I'll turn the television for you." said Kangin. 

One hour later, the others had come back only to find Yesung sleeping on the couch, head crooked to the right in most uncomfortable way. Shindong being the good dongseng he is carrying the older harshly, startling the smaller who squirming in his arm.

"Yah! You scares me!" shouts Yesung. 

"Haha, sorry hyung. I thought i just wanna get you to your room. You gonna hurt your neck if you sleeping on the couch." 

"No I'm fine.  Let me down, I wanna be here." said Yesung. 

Shindong bring hin back to the couch and sit next to him.

"Does your feet still hurt?" Shindong ask.

And here Yesung had taken it in the wrong way. 'Did they feel burdened by now? ',  'I should have go back to mom's house...'.

Without him realizing,he had muttering his apologize with a pout. Earning a confused look from Shindong. 

"Ah! No hyung! I didn't mean it that way! I was worried about you. That time when you fall,i can see your feet swells badly." 

"Really? It doesn't hurt much anymore... Sorry."

"Stop saying that. We never burdened by that. Besides, I'm happy when you clinging on me. You can be cute sometimes"  Kangin had come back to check on him and hewrd the whole conversation.  He hates it when the older think negatively about the whole incident. 

Yesung face couldn't be more reddish from the compliment. Cute? Him? His the manly(tsk) namja in the house.

"I'm not cute." Yesung pout his lips,cheeks puffing in the cuties way. Fans would kill to see their favorite being so cute but they can only hope for it because this man won't act cute, life or dead.

"If you say so."

Second day of being carried around.  It was Siwon's turns. The man couldn't be more happy to have this certain hyung relying on him, clinging to him as he teasingly threaten to drop the smaller. 

It was a day off for few of them. Meaning more embarrassing shows for Yesung to be seen by the others. He was okay when Kangin carried him yesterday since it was only the two of them at the dorm.

"Si..Siwon. Put me down. This is embarrassing." muttered him, hands gripping on the younger shoulder from the teasing. 

"No can do. We need to go to dorm 12,Wookie make some delicious treat for us" said Siwon with a smirk.

"Yah,stop teasing him. Yesungie, do you want me to carry you next?" 

"Maknae, where’s your manners?" said Siwon mockingly. 

"What manner? Oh sorry. Yesungie noona, do you---" Kyuhyun's word got cut off when Siwon conveniently turn around so Yesung can knock some sense on the maknae’s head. 

They arrived at the dorm with A sulking Yesung and pouting Kyuhyun. 

"What happen?" said Ryeowook as he staring at the two sulking members. 

Siwon put Yesung down on the kitchen stool and shrugged. His eyes more focused on the food than the bickering members. 

The fourth day come and Yesung finally fully healed. After checking at the hospital he was finally confirmed that all his sprained ankle were back  to normal. 

He was all cheerful while walking out from the hospital with Ryeowook tailing behind him. But in just a split second he was sent back to the doctor. 

Upon arriving home, the members keep laughing and mocking him. 

Few minutes after he had walking down the stairs with Ryeowook before, he was being hyper with his recovery but missed one steps of the stairs and sending him to the bottom.

He had fall right onto his own hand and sprained his wrist this time.

"Hey, don't be sad. Now, let me feed you. You can't use your hand right?" said Kyuhyun teasingly. 

"No. I use my left hand..." 

Kyuhyun slap his hand away,earning a squeal from him.

"Where's your manner? Now, aaaa! Open your mouth! Airplane coming!!" 

'FML' thought Yesung. 

 

 

A/N: i need to sleep lol. But i need some fluff too. Thanks baby Eolin for helping me > 3<