Thank you, not next(final)

Thank you, not next
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*A year later*

 

 

 

 

"Hey what are you doing this weekend?" Shindong asked Eunhyuk as they sat in their living room eating a pizza they had ordered for their pizza night. 

Eunhyuk shrugged,"I haven't planned anything. I'm probably just going to cook and bake something then watch movies." 

Shindong raised his eyebrow,"You have zero life." Eunhyuk laughed and shook his head,"I'm happy with my life. What are you doing?" 

"I'm going to the club with Heechul. He's in town and told me to go with him. I would invite you, but I know you don't 'do that stuff'," Shindong replied and rolled his eyes. Eunhyuk let out a chuckle,"No I think I'll just stay at home. Thanks anyways." Shindong looked at the clock and gasped,"I forgot I have to go for Heechul! , I have to go sorry Eunhyuk." 

"It's fine, go." He watched as his friend rushed out of his house, leaving him alone with the last slices of pizza and a movie which was almost ending. He sighed and checked the time,"It's still sort of early. I should go out." It was only 7:00pm on a Thursday. He hadn't planned on going out, but since Shindong left there was nothing left to do. 

"Choco I'll be back!" He yelled and grabbed his jacket before exiting his house. He made sure to lock the small door that was meant for Choco to go in and out of, so he wouldn't escape. 

In the end, he decided to go to a café which wasn't far from his house, so he ended up walking and enjoying the weather. There weren't many people walking, which he liked because it was quieter and more peaceful. The wind was chilly, but not freezing cold, it was perfect for an afternoon in a café. 

He enjoyed spending time there alone and relax while sipping a hot chocolate with a strawberry dessert on the side. That was his favorite way to spend the time. 

 

 

He smiled when he saw the building and walked faster. He was so concentrated on getting inside the café and tasting the sweet desserts that he didn't notice the man that was walking towards the same destination from the opposite side. 

 

Eunhyuk reached for the door, but was beat to it by another hand. "Oh sorry I didn't se-" he turned to the owner of the hand and froze dead in his tracks. His mouth felt dry all of the sudden and his heart started beating fast. The man opened the door and stepped aside,"After you." Eunhyuk nodded and got in quickly. He went straight to the restroom so he could splash water on his face and calm himself down. 

 

"Calm down Eunhyuk that didn't happen. It didn't." He took a few deep breaths before deciding to go back out. Luck wasn't on his side though because as soon as he was going to open the door, someone else opened it from the other side. It was the same man. 

Eunhyuk moved to the side to let him pass, but the man didn't move. He stood in front of Eunhyuk with a serious face and looked at the nervous man with longing eyes. 

"Eunhyuk," he spoke. Said man didn't answer and just kept his gaze on the floor. 

"Eunhyuk look at me." 

There was a moment of silence. Eunhyuk refused to look at the other man. I'm so good with myself why did you have to appear? 

 

The man got closer and placed his finger under Eunhyuk chin and picked it up so their eyes would meet. "Donghae please move," he whispered and backed away. 

"Why?" Donghae asked and Eunhyuk knew what he was referring to with that question, but he didn't want to talk about it.

"Because I need to pass and I can't if yo-"

"You know that's not what I was talking about. Why Eunhyuk? Why did you leave me?" 

That was so straightforward, Eunhyuk didn't know what to say, he didn't expect any of this. 

 

"Donghae mo-"

"Please Eunhyuk. Let's talk." 

"I can't I need t-"

"Eunhyuk, please." Eunhyuk looked up and instantly regretted it. Donghae's eyes looked sad and pleading. He looked at Eunhyuk with so much love too, as if he hadn't forgot about their love from almost two years ago. 

"O-Okay," Eunhyuk replied unconscious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter