They did it.

It's all about PDA

 

 --

 

At SMA 2012.

 

'Take my coat, Jess.' Siwon handed her his coat after noticing his girl feeling cold. The aegyo queen, Sunkyu teased the two nonstop. In addition, prankster Kyu with Toddler Hae. Siwon's cheeks was burning, and same as Jessica's

.

.

.

.

'Oppa! Come here!' Jessica said as Siwon walked towards her. She s her arms around his waist while Siwon waving to s at the back. It was definitely PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. But ofcourse, no one would have a hint that they are dating.

 

Damn.

 

They look so perfect together. It was definitely a match made in heaven. But why even no one noticed all the public skinship they do? All the PDA moments, do they need to level up all of those?

 

.

 

Was all they can say. They do public huggies, revealed selcas and dates at crowded areas. But why do people don't make a fuzz? When she was caught with that Ok Taecyeon guy, they didn't even touch. But damn, it was a big issue. Why can't people get it? Jessica is dating Siwon! Not any guy out there!

 

 

It was SNSD's and Super Junior's Special Stage at another SMTown concert. It was a new addition to the performance list.

 

Flashback.

 

'Hyung! Please let Jessica be my partner at the the special stage! Hyung please please.' Siwon begged their choreographer. 'Yeah, hyung pls let him. Besides, you said you're sick of Yoona and Yuri or Seohyun being the center of attraction when it comes to special dance stages, right? If Jessica was paired up Siwon-ie, she can be the center of attraction. Besides, they're both hot, right? Hyung pls ......' Shindong begged while exhibiting his fail aegyo that he learned from Sungmin.

 

'HYUNG PLEASE SGJEUCJKFJDHWKDLFHEJSOHB!!!!!!!!!&

' *Inaudible Noise*

 

'Yah! Yah! Stop !! Arasso! Arasso! Leeteuk-ah! Donghae-ah! Shindong-ah! Come with me.' the choreographer instructed the three. He called the three for deciding who'll be the other pairs.

 

- EOF -

 

/

 

 

The crowds cheered as 18 silhouettes appeared in the stage. Just when they realized it's SNSD and Super Junior

.

.

.

.

2 Pairs danced as spotlight hitted them. The last pair at the middle. The guy traced up her legs when the girl walked away. She was chased by the guy, then hugged her. It was Siwon and Jessica

.

.

.

.

Tango. A kind of dance that everyone dreams with someone they loved. All the touches, their close faces that they can feel the tickling breaths of one another. But one thing people shocked the most, Siwon kissed Jessica. IN THE LIPS. It was clear enough that Siwon kissed her. The LED screens flashed it all clearly.

 

/

 

 

Super Junior's Siwon kissed SNSD's Jessica in SMTown Concert!

Siwon kissed Jessica! For real or part of choreography only?

Jessica and Siwon kissed! For real or not? PDA or scripted?

SMTown Lovers: Super Junior's Choi Siwon and SNSD's Jessica Jung

 

 

It was the headlines of all the local and International Korean websites for the past week. Everyday, SMEnt Building was filled with reporters and paparazzi asking about the two's current relationship. Because after the concert, they are caught several times together at midnight.

 

Mr. Sooman admitted that Siwon and Jessica are dating for almost two years!

LSM confirmed that Jessica and Siwon are together.

LSM: They are getting stronger and stronger. And they really love each other

 A real SuperGeneration couple revealed: Siwon and Jessica.

 

'Atlast, people will stop thinking me and Siwon oppa are dating secretely.' Im Choding said, relieving a sigh.

'Thank god, everyone's happy for them.'

'Jessica was now in public with Shisus.'

'I'm so happy for them.'

 

The SNSD girls was smiling happily. After the struggles, now their relationship was announced. And as for Jessica and Siwon, they're a match made in heaven. A perfect couple that everyone envies.

 

 

'Sica-ah, let's go!' Siwon pulled Jessica somewhere. They reached the Namsan Tower. Just then, 'Baby, can you put this blind fold?'

'Yeah, sure.' Siwon then lead her somewhere. She can touch the railings already. 'Don't move.' Siwon then let go of Jessica's hand. 'Oppa! Don't leave me! I'm scared of heights!' Jessica cried out. 'Sssssh! I'll not go anywhere, okay?'

 

 

/

 

 

'Baby, I'll take now your blind fold off.' Jessica rubbed her eyes to adjust. 'Look down.'

 

Tears were streaming down her eyes. 'Will you marry me?' can be seen from the top. Just then, Siwon kneeled down and took out a red velvet box.

 

'Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you marry me?'

.

.

.

.

.

'Of course, oppa. I will.' Siwon hugged Jessica tight to show how happy was he.

 

'....... I love you, Jessica. With all my heart.'

 

'I love you too, Oppa.' Siwon slowly leaned down to kiss Jessica. They were engaged after all. . . . .

 

Their lips met. They softly kiss under the moonlight. With roses all over the place and the two of them expressing their love for each other.

 

 

-- ---------------------------------------------------

 

 

So ?