final

Sana (I Wish/Hope)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feel free to listen to the original song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTopxF6N-Zk

"Day 6011" 

Read by the person holding the book "Every Day" by David Levithan, waiting for someone. They continued reading the book, until the bell above the entrance door rang. The one reading took a brief moment to glance at the person who walked towards her. Seeing their lover there, they closed the book and placed it on top of the table. They smiled and greeted.

"Hey, Dahyun," Sana greeted sweetly.

"Hey," the latter greeted back, taking a sit in front of the girl. "Am I late?"

Sana shook her head, "No. You're just in time."

She looked at the arm of her lover that was hiding behind his back. Dahyun noticed this and turned red in embarrassment of getting caught. 

"I-I have a gift for you." She showed what she was hiding and gave it to Sana. "I hope that you would like it."

The recipient grinned bashfully at her girlfriend and accepted the gift. She was about to open the bag until Dahyun stopped her.

"No! Don't open it yet. I'm still shy to see what you think of it. Open it later." Dahyun shook her head in front of her.

Sana nodded and put the bag on the book.

"How about let's order something to eat before we leave?" The tofu signalled a waiter.

 

After they ate, they talked for a little while before Dahyun looked at her watch.

"Oh, it's already one o'clock. How about we get going so we get to do anything that you want?" Dahyun persuaded her lover.

"Anything?" Sana's eyes glistened at the word. "Sure! Let's go!"

Dahyun smiled at Sana's reaction. She stood up, reaching out her hand to hold the Japanese's hand. Sana smiled at the gesture and held Dahyun's hand. 

She was pulled out of the restaurant, making her reach out to her gift, leaving her book behind.

"Hey! Wait up!" She ran towards the other girl, laughing.

 

Walking towards their first destination, Sana stared at the bag she was holding, her eyebrows creasing towards the center of her head. Dahyun noticed her girl being quiet and saw her staring at her gift with much seriousness. She chuckled.

"Why are you staring at it like that?" The younger girl commented and stared with amusement.

"What's inside? Can't I really open it?" Sana whined to her partner, pouting in the middle of it.

Dahyun just laughed at the sight and nodded, "Fine. You can open it."

The Japanese girl cheered and immediately opened the bag. She looked inside and saw the bracelet that she wanted and has been wishing for since the day she has seen it inside the jewelry store. Taking it out, she gasped at the sight of its golden state shining in front of her.

"H-how did you know that I want this?" She looked at the culprit while the latter just continued walking forward without even sparing a glance at her. Sana wore th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter