Awake

I'll remind you everyday

Soft beams of sunlight came through my window, awaking me from my sleep. I groaned, but I got up anyways.

On mornings like this I'd normally be perfectly content to remain lying in the warmth and comfort of my bed. But today was a really big day. So I was not going to waste a minute of it.

I was excited. You don't get married everyday. And although I was young, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him - Kim Myungsoo. He was my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. This day was meant to signify the binding of our love.

After taking a moment to dwell on the thoughts of my lover, I decided to head to the bathroom to get ready, but what I found in there shocked me.

Across mirror were sticky notes, each with different sentences and pictures on them. But what shocked me the most was the state of my face. It wasn't like I had suddenly become an old man, but I looked . . . older. Like my face had aged five or ten years overnight.

I rubbed my eyes, then pinched myself. Then I rubbed my eyes again. None it was working though. Each time I would look up I'd still see that same, aged face. After coming to the conclusion that this was not a dream, I took a minute to catch my breath, I started reading the notes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter! When i first thought of this i thought of it as just a oneshot. But i think that i want to spread it out through a couple chapters. Anyways, let me know what you think so far. I want to hear your guesses so far on whats happening to sungyeol. And sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next one longer