CHAPTER 1

My Hyungs will Save Me!!

Once they reached the dorm, they were all Dead tired. As they were heading to freshen up, the doorbell rang.

"Who's there?" Jin asked through the intercom.

"It's the delivery service, Sir"

"Oh yes! Just a minute!" Jin went inside to get his wallet and quickly came back to collect the food.

"Guys! The food is here!! Go freshen up quickly". Jin knew that at the mention of food alone, they already had rushed to change. He too went to take a lower body bath and came back to find that all the members had already gathered around the Dining table. He couldn't help but only smile at the cuteness of his Dongsaengs.

"Jin-Hyung come fast before everything is gone", Jungkook said with a mischievous look.

"Ya! Don't you even dare!!". He joined them after fake-choking Jk. Everyone started laughing at their real and fake Maknae bickering as usual.

After only bones and empty glasses were left behind, they had a small conversation and then left to retire for the day. It was a long day after all, and it has been a really long time since they last slept in their own rooms, on their own fluffy beds. Bang PD-nim gave them a week off to recharge themselves, also asking them to not practice or do anything but just rest.

It was just 8pm when Jungkook's phone rang. He wondered who it could be at this hour. It displayed as an Unknown Number. Kookie hesitated a bit, coz this is really the first time someone is calling this number and it is unknown (this is the company phone). But still, he picked it up

"Yeoboseyo? Nuguseyo?" he asked.

"Jungkook-ssi? I am your manager speaking. Could you come over to the studio now?"

This is strange Jungkook thought. The no. is not my manager's.... His voice sounds odd too, but why is he calling me to come to the studio at this hour? Aren't we supposed to rest today? All these thoughts were running in his head when he heard a slight cough over the phone and then "Jungkook, you still there?"

"Nae. I was sleeping so....."

"Oh.. Sorry to disturb you but it's urgent. We need to release this G.C.F. video tomorrow but there is a bit of technical problem. So, you will have to come and check it out. Our video editors can do it, but since it's your project....."

"Your voice sounds..... odd" Kookie said, hesitating a bit. But he can't risk it.

"Oh Haha don't worry much about it. I got a sore throat so ya..."

"What about your no. then? It's not the one I know"

"You didn't save my no. still? I told you that I lost my old phone, remember? I told you just yesterday..."

Jungkook was now a bit confused. Is he telling the truth? Am I thinking too much? May be I'm. The tiredness is getting my brain I think..... I'll just tell someone just in case.

Jungkook, at last convinced, said that he will be there and got up to get ready. He knocked Yoongi's door, knowing full well that the man is still awake.

"What is it kookie?" Suga asked, not even turning away from his computer.

"Hyung, I am going to the studio. Manager-nim called and he asked to come. So...... just thought to inform you."

"Okay. Be careful. And don't forget to take your jacket, it's really cold outside." That's all Suga had to say, when he heard his door close. Even though it was normal to be called like that, but something seemed a bit odd to him. But, all he did was return to his work, keeping in mind to tell Jin before heading to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the meaning of the korean words alongside it's Hangul (한글 ) 

Yeoboseyo : 여보세요 : Hello (on phone)

Nuguseyo: 누구세요 : Who is this?

Nae: 내 : Yes

Hyung:형 : Big Brother ( this is used by a boy towards an elder boy only.)