Namjoon - Will you still love me tomorrow? πŸ’˜

Another collection (a gayer collection uwu)

He looked so peaceful, so beautiful, his soft face, almost childlike when his eyes are closed so peacefully.Β  It felt like a dream they never wanted to wake from.
He’s sleeping next to them, after they made love, intimate, passionate, sweet love. They propped up on their elbow, watching him, committing his face to memory, in case they never got this chance again.

"Do you plan on sleeping or are you just going to keep watching me?" He asked quietly, his eyes remaining closed.

"I thought you were sleeping...” They said in a small voice.

"I'm trying to, why aren't you?"

"I love your face,"

"It's a handsome face," he smiled, "you're avoiding my question."

"I was just thinking... "

He hummed encouraging them to continue.

"Joonie..."

He opened his eyes and looked at them, his piercing gaze made them more nervous.
"Come on, spit it out, you know you can tell me anything" he coaxed.

"Will you still love me tomorrow? Or was this just a spur of the moment thing?" They finally asked, their heart beating violently, terrified of the answer, but they needed to know.

"Tomorrow?Β  Sure," he answered lighthearted.

They glared at him, was he really joking? Now of all times?

"You know I'm just playing, do you honestly think I would risk our friendship for a spur of the moment thing?Β  I wouldn't, I love you now, and I will love you tomorrow, I have no idea what the future holds and I can't make promises I can't keep but I have no intention of giving up loving you, okay?"

"Okay," they smiled, giving him a chaste kiss, before laying their head on his shoulder, mind finally at ease.

Β