Caught in a Lie

Silence of Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 5pm in Seoul and currently Jimin and Jungkook are having their regular date as they did almost everyday since their 3 years of relationship. Since high school, the students always nominate these two as the couple of the year and being jealous on how their relationship work out so well until today. They've finished their favorite drinks, caramel machiato for Jk and machochilo for Jm after spending little talks throughout the coffee date and Jk suddenly have the urge to go to the toilet, leaving all his belongings behind. Ding! Ding! Ding!
The notification alert on Jk's phone is disturbing Jm's and other customers at the cafe. Jm quickly take away the iPhone X Jk bought for himself two weeks ago and look at the notification thinking that it was Jk's mother asking his condition or asking him to drop by home sometimes as Jk always told him before. It's been so long since he last holding his partner's phone as Jk always use it or place the phone near him. Only now Jm know why did Jk's phone is so unreachable lately.

'012-2345679, it's Tae's number. Since when did they two became so close? And why did he asking him about Jk's mother?' Jm wondering to himself while scrolling the notifications. 'BABY???! Dont tell me jungkook is ch-cheating on m-me?!'

"Babe, let's go back home, we're done for today right?" A voice came from Jm's back and Jm abruptly stand up hitting Jk with his chair, an ouch can be heard from Jk, "Dont.You.Ever.Call.Me.That." Jk looks sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter