Chapter 1

Train To Hell || DISCONTINUED

''Hi mum''

''Yeah, I'm doing good. What about you?''

''Good to hear. Well, I can't wait to visit you anytime soon.''

''Yes mum, I'll come soon. Bye mum!''

As soon as I end the call, I sigh as I drop myself on the couch. My mum is basically concerned about me 24/7 and I don't like that. Ofcourse, it's my mum. But she really suffers a lot from the empty nest syndrome. Come on, I'm 28. Can't I live my own life anymore? 

I'm the youngest in our family and I left the house at last, so my mum spoiled me the best she could. Which resulted in me looking like an arrogant person, but I'm not arrogant at all. I mean, my mum wanted the best for me. But did I really needed that? I don't think I do, but okay.

I look at the clock on the wall and to my surprise, it's already 8 PM. Wow, I've called with my mum for about 2 hours. I'm not a type who likes to call all night, but my mum is. And the fact that she is concerned about me all day, makes it even worse.

I've promised my mum to come and visit her someday, but I haven't found a day at which I can visit her. I mean, I work hard and I barely have time left for myself. So when should I visit her? I don't know, but I will catch the train to Seoul soon.

That's right, I live outside of Seoul. I live in Busan, because that's where my work is located at and my friends live in Busan. All of them moved to Busan for their jobs, so we don't have to travel and to keep in touch from a distance. Well, I have one friend who I stay in touch with online. He is living at the other side of South Korea, so he lives farther away.

I put my phone on the charger and I sit down on the couch in front of the TV. In front of me, there's a drink on the table and the TV remote is next to it. I'm watching a TV Show I love to watch a lot, which is called Train To Nowhere. Everytime people attend a train, something mysterious happens. One episode, someone disappears and people have to discover how this person disappeared. And in another episode, someone is murdered by something mysterious and it has to be figured out how this person was killed.

Somewhere deep down there, I hope that it won't happen to me. As much as I know that everything in this show is fake, I hope that it won't happen in reality. I don't even know how I would react if it would happen, but I'm pretty sure I would flee like everyone else. Argh, I don't wanna think of it too much. Because I would become paranoid I guess.

I yawn as I keep watching and my hand supports my head as my elbow rests on the handrail of the couch. I'm pretty tired and I can't wait to go to bed, because I have to get up early tomorrow. I make long days at work, but I'll have a few days off soon. Maybe I'll use those days to visit my mum, I will consider.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's time to go to bed and I turn off the TV. I pick up the empty glass from the table and I get up from the couch. I walk to the kitchen, where I put the glass in the sink. I yawn and I walk back to the livingroom, where I turn off all the lights. 

Since I'm living in an apartment, I don't have any stairs in my apartment and everything is at the same floor. I brush a hand through my hair and I sigh. Gosh, I'm tired as heck but I still have to do some things before I can go to bed. Such as changing my clothes and getting dressed. A hand slides into my pocket and that's when I realise I have left my phone at the charger. I turn on a light and I walk into the livingroom to take my phone off the charger.

My eyes widen as soon as I see what the time is, it's 11:30 PM. I have to hurry, because I have to get up at 6:30 AM. I rush to my bedroom and get changed into some comfortable pyjamas. Well, comfortable? This one has a memory attached to it, because my dad gave it to me at my 20th Birthday. He died when I was 23, so I always wear this one at night with pride.

I walk to the bathroom and get my teeth brushed. I look into the mirror and I see how tired I am. Ugh, I have to go to bed now. I have to look well tomorrow. Within a short time, I will have a few days off and I can't wait to get some sleep. Ugh, my work is killing me. But I don't have to complain, because it's a great job that I'm doing. I'm a stage actor and I have to perform a lot on stage. I love to perform, but they ask me for a lot of productions. And it's killing me at this point.

Tomorrow is another day that I have to perform and we have to rehearse all day. So from 6:30 AM until 15 PM. The time after that is used to eat, to get dressed and to put makeup on. But I get at least get paid for all the effort I put into this, so I don't need to complain.

I drag myself to the bedroom and I put my phone on the nightstand. I drop myself on the bed and I wrap the blankets around me. I yawn one more time and I look at sigh when I look at the time on my phone. Only 3 minutes left before it's midnight, so I have to get some sleep immediately. I turn off the light on my nightstand and I fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N The first chapter is a bit short, but it's 10:22 PM right here and I don't have much inspiration at this moment. But I at least wrote something for Train To Hell. Hope you guys at least like it.