one°

Calm Down

Jin shuddered as he wrapped himself in the warm sheets. He just couldn’t get warm.

 

“Hyung? You awake?” Jin shook his head and made room for the younger to lay next to him. “You okay?”

 

“I’m fine, Joon. I just miss them.” Jin whispered. Namjoon sighed. “I do too, but we’ve gotta pull through for ARMY. It’s been three months, we can’t sit around and be sad forever. It’s not what they would’ve wanted.” Namjoon said, rubbing Jin’s hand. “I know, I just- I was the one who found him, lying there, slits all up his wrists and legs and the bottle of pills laying next to him. It was traumatic.” Jin said shakily.

 

“Just calm down, babe. It’ll be okay.” Namjoon softly kissed Jin’s nose. “I’m here for you.”

 

Jin smiled. “Thanks, Joon. We should get some sleep.” The older said, looking at the digital clock across from his bed. Namjoon nodded and planted a kiss on the boy’s plump lips before cuddling up to him, the two falling asleep in each other’s warmth.

 

------------------------

 

“Hungry, hyung? I made breakfast so that you could sleep.” Namjoon said, sitting a plate of food in front of Jin. “Thanks, Joonie. It looks delicious.” He said with a smile, stabbing his fork into the eggs.

 

“Morning, hyung.” Hoseok said cheerfully as he walked into the kitchen, fixing himself a plate. “Morning, Hobi.”

 

“Where Jungkook and Taehyung?” Namjoon asked. “Probably having some fun-” Jin slapped Hoseok’s shoulder. “Sorry. They’re probably just sleeping.” He said with a chuckle. Jin shot Hoseok a glare before finishing the rest of his breakfast. “I’m gonna go take a shower.” He announced before rushing towards his room, which he used to share with Yoongi.

 

Yoongi.

 

Jin burst into a fit of sobs when he noticed Yoongi’s favorite kumamon plushie sitting on his bed. Jin had refused to remove any of Yoongi’s belongings from his room, but it seemed to be causing him more problems than happiness.

 

The boy tried to ignore Yoongi’s side of the room and wiped his tears before jumping into the shower.

 

He leaned against the cold tile of the wall, his wet bangs covering his eyes.

 

An image from the night Jimin killed himself flashed before his eyes. He took in a sharp intake of air, causing him to choke on the water that was pouring onto him.

 

“Jin? Are you okay? I thought I heard someone choking.” Namjoon called into the bathroom, barely able to see anything from all of the steam; Jin really liked to take hot showers.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just choked on a bit of water.” Jin said with a smile, although he knew the younger wouldn’t be able to see it through all of the steam.

 

“Oh, alright then. Hobi and I are going to go to the store to get some stuff. Need anything?”
 

“I’m fine, thanks. Have fun.”

 

Jin turned the shower off and stepped out, reaching for his towel and wrapping it around his tiny waist. The steam had died down around this point, and as the younger looked in the mirror, the image of Yoongi’s death flashed before him.

 

-flashback to three months ago-

 

-night of yoongi’s death-

 

“Yooooooongi!” Jin called happily up the stairs. He had just made the younger’s favorite dessert in order to cheer him up and he was so excited to give it to him. “Yoongi?” He opened the door to the two’s shared bedroom and saw Yoongi lying on the bed. “I made you a cake- Yoongi?” Jin walked towards the younger. “Yoongi, w-wake up.” Jin said shakily. Ever since Jimin’s suicide, he had a fear that he’d think one of the member’s were sleeping, but in reality, they were dead.

 

“Yoongi.” Jin pushed on the younger. He was limp and cold. Now that he was looking close enough, he didn’t seem to have much color either.

 

He quickly moved his fingers to Yoongi’s wrist to check for a pulse. There was nothing. “F-. No, no! Not you too!” He shouted. He couldn’t handle losing two of his best friends. He noticed the pill bottle on Yoongi’s bedside table. It was empty, and Jin knew for a fact that it was half full this morning.

 

The boy began to sob hysterically, clutching onto Yoongi. “Wake up, please. Please, please, wake up, please.”

 

“Jin? Is everything- Oh. Oh, God.” Jungkook quickly dialed 911 on his phone while Jin wouldn’t let go of Yoongi.

 

  • Present   -

 

Jin knocked softly on Jungkook’s door. “Whaaaat?” The younger groaned. “Are you going to come eat or not?” Another annoyed groan was heard before both Taehyung and Jungkook emerged from the dark room.

 

Jin made both boys a plate of food. “I’m going to go take a nap. Try to be quiet, please.” Jungkook and Taehyung nodded as they stuffed their faces with food. The older sighed and walked up the stairs and into his bedroom.

 

2 messages from jooniebby

 

Leaving store now.

jooniebby

 

Have Taehyung and Jungkook eaten anything? Or atleast came out of their room?

jooniebby

 

Yeah, I just gave them some food right now. I’m going to take a nap.

jinniejin

 

Sleep well, baby. I love you.

jooniebby

 

Love you too

jinniejin

(Read 12:11 p.m.)