First and Last

Skinship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She must have done something wrong. Or at least it looks like it could be the case. 

Because she's pretty sure she's doing this on purpose. Positively sure. Sure enough to bet on her dinner. It doesn't make the situation though. Knowing you did something is one thing, knowing how to fix the mistake is another and not to mention she doesn't exactly know what she did wrong.

It could be anything really.

Sakura's vindictive like that.

Teasing her, ignoring her, not paying her enough attention were a big no no. That's the reason why Yena always gets made fun of by the second oldest of the group.

But enough about that, she needed to focus on the problem at hand. Sakura's ignoring her. Or at least ignoring her to an extent that doesn't look like she is but she so is. 

For example, Sakura would turn to her to give her a look of acknowledgement then look away after that. Then Chaeyeon would try to catch her eye again but it would end up in failure because Sakura would either be too busy with a fan or laughing at something the other members did.

Or worse case scenario, she would be too distracted by Hyewon. Like, Chaeyeon though with a huff, right now.

It was cute, objectively speaking, how Hyewon would cling onto Sakura like a koala bear while Sakura would only laugh and pet Hyewon in return like she was used to the attention for a while now. And here lies the problem (Chaeyeon finds that she has many troubles when it comes to Sakura), she is used to it. The affection that Hyewon gives.

The snuggling, hugging, cuddling and even cheek kissing. Or the affectionate look in Hyewon's eyes when she looks at Sakura, like some kind of baby that needs to be taken care of.

But Sakura's old enough right? She doesn't need that right?

"You're overthinking again unnie," Nako sings from the seat beside her, a big smile on her face and a shine in her eyes that says ''I know what you're thinking about and it's cute'. But then again, she might be imagining it.

"What?" 

"I think she's trying to make you jealous," Nako whispers.

Chaeyeon made a face. "Again. What? Why would she do that?" Nako shrugged, looking over at two at the end of the fansign table. Chaeyeon grumbled when she saw Hyewon fixing up the other girl's bangs, almost growling in annoyance when Hyewon caught Chaeyeon's eye and (she dares!) Winks at her. Nako turns to her, a smirk replacing the smile.

"Who knows? Sakura is weird like that. Though I think Hyewon unnie really likes Sakura too....or she's in on whatever Sakura has planned...but," The duo watches as Hyewon poke Sakura's cheek. "I doubt it."

Chaeyeon has half a mind to walk up to the two and personally break them up (she thinks that the fans might take it too seriously and start a shipping war, so she won't). "What should I do?" 

"Fight fire with fire," A raspy voice from her right said. Yena, watching the whole debacle happening before her eyes could only sigh at her juniors dense brain. "Make her jealous too Chaeyeon-ah."

"How do I do that?" 

Yena frowned. "How should I know?" Eunbi who was already listening in, scoffed. "Wh-Why are you laughing?"

"It's better if you just corner the girl and ask her, straightforward is the way to go," Eunbi said, Yuri nodded beside Yena.

Nako snorts. "Being straightforward is going to be hard if you aren't even straight."

"Really?" Chaeyeon deadpanned. "Now? You had to joke about this now?" The shorty shrugged.

"It was the best comeback line I could think of. Don't look like what I said wasn't true." 

The blonde sighed, this was obviously going nowhere. Why was she even asking her members? Clearly the only love experience they had were that of loving themselves or food, mostly likely both at the same time. 

"I'll talk to her later...." Definitely. Later.

(Several hours later.....)

"You didn't even talk to her-"

"Shut up-"

"Is that how you talk to your unnie?" Eunbi raised a brow. "Besides why are you even here? You have your own dorm."

The younger girl sighed and used her palms to cover her face, mumbling something only a metahuman could hear. 

"Come again?"

"I don't exactly know what to say...."

"Tch, Nako was right. You are hopeless...and whipped, let's not forget whipped."

Chaeyeon glared at the black haired girl. Honestly Eunbi unnie could be so..so helpful sometimes. One day, Chaeyeon promised, to pay everything back. Interest and all. "I hate you."

"No you love me."

"You wished."

"Oh?" Eunbi stood up from the other sofa, a weird glint in her eyes. "Lee Chaeyeon really doesn't know any manners huh? Maybe that's why she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter