Proof Gone Wrong

Timeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chincha??”

“See? I told you that I didn’t play games with you. I’m telling you the truth. So.. do you want to put me behind those bars??” arrogant Jong Hyun said gestured to the prison bars.

But the officers just laugh at him like an insane clown that makes Jong Hyun puzzled what was going on.

Seung Yeon grabbed the card that he is holding and burst into hysterical laugh making her teary eyed too.

“Is this what you call a proof for being a detective??What a piece of junk! It’s a food coupon you jerk!” she said while waving the card in front of him and flapped it on Jong Hyun’s head making him blinked hard, gave her a threatening glare and biting his lower lip.

“Shut the filthy mouth of yours and mention that ‘jerk’ again or else-“

“Mwo??! Wae??!” she boldly interrupt, came closer to him and also shot him with a fiery look.

In that way, Jong Hyun can see her face clearly especially her bright amber eyes. For him, she’s indeed beautiful though the ‘beast’ mode was written on her pale face.

“Aish! Cut that crap out!”Officer Choi butted in that makes them snapped out in reality. “You! Young man! If you keep on fooling us around here, I’m sure that you’ll love the place that I will prepare for you!”

“But Officer Choi… wait, I’ll show you the real one…aish! Where did I really put my identification card” Jong Hyun said while looking for his wallet again. He was eager to show them the proof he wanted to share until something came up on his mind and bother him.

Wait… Why Am I doing this???

Why everything does seem so weird??

He looked around and the people around him instead on continuing searching for his wallet.

Why it is the people that I knew don’t recognize me at all?

I really don’t understand!

Or…. They’re just pretending not to know me??

Jong Hyun stole a look at Seung Yeon.

This woman..

What is she doing here??

She’s… already dead right??

I saw her at the old police record book..

If I’m not mistaken, she was one of victims listed in there..

Perhaps… am I seeing a ghost right now??

Or is she a zombie?? An alien who is copying someone’s identity??

Gosh… everything about her is not normal!

He shook his head to get rid the weird imaginative stuff in his mind and he noticed that the other officer said something to Officer Choi.

“What is he doing right now?” in a sarcastic tone.

This sly one.. he’s doing well in acting huh?

He placed his hands on the table and fixing his eyes on the officers.

“Are you sure that you didn’t know me?? You’re not playing tricks on me right?”

Officer Choi just sneered at him. “Yah! We are the ones to say that thing! Are you making lame excuses right now? You’re the one who is conning us!”

“Yeah, and Officer Choi told YOU awhile ago that he don’t know every inch of you! Aiissh, what a slow-witted jerk.” Seung Yeon interrupted that makes Jong Hyun switch his look to her.

“You ghostly witch! Try to burst out something again.. I will…” showing off a ‘cutting a throat’ act.

“Aish, what a nuisance..” said the other officer who interviewed them before because of annoyance. “Why is it this year 2011 I’ve encountered a lot of pesky people nowadays?”

Jong Hyun turned his attention to the said officer. “Mwo?? Haha! Did you say 2011?? Oh come on! It’s 2018! What’s wrong with these…..” his voice went trailed off when something bothers him.

What??! 2011??!

Does it mean….

He looked at the faces again and tried to rethink again.

He remembered the awhile ago about the uncanny posters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter