Chapter 1: That IDIOT

Married to this IDIOT

"Goodbye sweetie!" Mrs. Kwon said.

"No worries, mom! Bye! Love ya!" Yuri smiled and outed of the car.

At the portal, she saw her bestfriend Tiffany. She was talking to a short but also cute guy with tofu look. When Yuri looked to them, Tiffany blushed and said goodbye to that guy, I mean, pushing him.

"Haha, hi Yul! What a nice morning, huh?" Tiffany smiled, nervously.

"Yeah... Very nice..." Yuri smirked.

Tiffany blushed even more, when she saw Yuri's smile on her face.

"What's his name? He's kinda cute!" Yuri smiled.

"Blah... It's Lee Jinki or Onew. He's just a friend but don't even dare yourself to flirt him!" Tiffny warned.

Yuri just smiled, making Tiffany blush.

"Anyway, where are the others?" Yuri asked.

"Let's just find them!" Tiffany said.

Both walked when they saw a handsome guy with his friends, including Onew. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Choi Minho, I see..." she mumbled.

~~

"So, Onew dude! Confess! You like her! It isn't too obvious?" Jonghyun asked.

"Erm... No! It's just that she's pretty, sweet, beautifull, nice, kind-hearted, cute, soft and..."

"Erm, should I say hi?" Tiffany interrupted Onew.

"Oh, Fany! Hi! My dear friend, but now I can't talk! See ya!" Onew said, pushing her.

Tiffany tried to but, but Onew didn't let her and she was pushed, also Yuri.

"Crap, who was he talking about?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh, I know! Her real name ends by g and..."

"What? Onew likes  Park Sunyoung, Luna?" Tiffany asked.

"No! Well, never mind..." Yuri said.

They were walking, when Yuri shocked with a tall guy. She looked up and rolled her eyes... Choi Minho. He walked away without a word.

"Hey, you jerk! Aren't you going to say nothing?" Yuri asked.

"If you want, nothing! I telled already! Are you happy?" Minho asked.

"No, aren't you going to say SORRY?" Yuri asked.

"Why, I'm not blame that you don't have vision!" Minho shouted.

"And I'm not blame that you're an IDIOT!" Yuri shouted.

"Ok, sorry by don't understand that you don't have eyes! Happy now?" Minho asked.

Yuri was going red of furious. She just wanted to punch and scratch something. Like Minho.

"Urgh! Not that!" she shouted.

"So, you're unhappy when I don't say what you want and your unhappy when I say what you want? You're so displeased!" Minho shouted.

"At least I'm not an annoying freaking idiot!" Yuri shouted.

"And I'm not an ugly out of fashion annoyer!" Minho shouted.

"I'm the out of fashion? How about your too-short hairstyle? You look like a monkey!" Yuri shouted.

"And yours? It looks like you was hairstyled by a barber!" he shouted.

"Not today! Stop, you look like some childhood babies!" Tiffany said, trying to separate them.

They was groanning at each other. She rolled her eyes. Then, Onew popped out.

"Loosed the comedy?" Onew asked.

"Yeah, fortunately to you. It was becoming an horror movie" Tiffany said.

They was still groanning like furious cats. Tiffany and Onew thinked about that like too much danerous, so they tried to bring them away.

"Yeah, dumb! I'm not fault that she dared to call me monkey with her barber hair!" Minho shouted.

Onew chuckled.

"What, hyung? Do you think that I look like a monkey?" Minho asked.

"No, no, it's just that... HAHA, who do I want to lie?" Onew laughed.

Minho tried to ignore.

"I was saying that she is annoying!" Minho shouted.

"Shut up monkey!" Yuri shouted.

"Are you just calling me monkey?" Minho shouted.

"Well, duh! If the banana serves you! What, I lost vision or you lost audition?" Yuri asked.

"YAH YOUR FREAKING STUPID... AISH!" Minho shouted.

"Ok, not today! Let's comeback and forgot all of this!" Tiffany said.

"Stupid, idiot, jerk... I HATE YOU" Minho and Yuri mumbled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Hope you liked it! When I checked it, I just wanted to laugh til death! LOL, Minho looked like a monkey, anyways Love Ya~~