Chapter 1

Unusual Day with Pretty Unnie
Please log in to read the full chapter

A young girl named Ahn Yujin with a short hair was lazily watching the clouds pass by on the bench at the park at sunny afternoon.

 

 

 “I wish something interesting would happen to my boring day” she murmured to herself and let out a huge sighed and closed her eyes while pointing her hands to grasp the sunlight.

 

 

“Why did Dad leave me here alone, nothing’s change every day is the same I woke up with nothingness. If mom was here-‘

 

 

Her thoughts were disturbed by a shadow hovering above her. She cracked open an eye and saw a girl who looks like around her age, with a troubled expression. The first thing she noticed was the girl is insanely hot…., a black long wavy hair, small face and a cute nose. The second thing she noticed was the girl is wearing a black bunny daring costume with a skirt, truth was the costume is too good not to pay attention so Yujin is looking at her surroundings and wondering why nobody paid attention to this pretty girl.

 

 

‘Cosplay’? Ah yeah , most likely since I am at the park right?

 

“Can I help you?” She asked sitting up and turning to her.

 

“Uhhm, I want to ask you something….” The stranger said holding a curved finger to her chin, as though contemplating whether she should be talking to her. After a while without any sign of the bunny girl continuing….

 

 

“Well if it is not important I should be leaving now, I have an appointment to the doctor” the teen stood up and walk pass the girl.

 

 

 

“No please wait” she pleaded. Yujin turned around and looked at the brown eyes staring at her. The bunny girl took a deep breath and proceeded.

 

 

 

“I want to ask you if you can accompany me today?” she said softly

 

 

 

“What are you talking about, I don’t even know you?” Asked by Yujin.

 

 

“Please, just for today, by the way my name is Kim Minju” She pouted and look at her expectantly and for the moment Yujin thought that the girl looks like an angel and she is so comfortable talking to her even though it’s the first time they talked.

 

 

 

 

“I am Ahn Yujin, since I am bored I am fine accompanying you today” She scratched her neck and turn into an oh and eyes widened a bit with what she said, unknowingly complying to the girl.

 

“Want to eat ice cream?” Yujin looked around but found no black hair girl in sight. “Hey, Minju ! where are you?” she shouts trying to mask the concern in her voice.

 

 

“Up here” her voice came from somewhere above.

 

“Huh?” she looked up and saw the bunny girl waving her hand….high above a tree. “ Be careful you might fall”she started making her way for the girl.

 

 

“Stop! Don’t come any closer !” Minju yelled seriously.

 

 

“What?” the short hair girl stopped dead in her tracks and gave her a confused expression. “Why” if you fall… I would worry

 

 

“Yes, but….” She blushed “I am wearing a skirt” she said softly. It took Yujin a second for her words to register and when it did the blush also came over her face and it reach her ears.

 

“I-I m not like that ! “ She yel

Please log in to read the full chapter