Preggy

ILYSB

"Hannie.. what's with the face?"

Jihoon asked Jeonghan when he saw his bestfriend is frowning.

"Let me guess.. Mingyu and you fight again, am I right?"

Seungkwan sipping on his juice asked certain on his idea.

But Jeonghan fell silent until they saw how he covered his face and the tip of his ears started to get red.

The two panicked when they heard him sob.

"Oh my Jeonghan what's wrong?"

Jihoon asked worried. He look ast Seungkwan and acted to smack him and Seungkwan just rolled his eyes.

He stood up and sat down on the couch again.

"What's new? They always fight. I already told you hyung. Mingyu and you are a really different persons.. how many times do we have to tell you that?"

Seungkwan looks like a mother scolding a kid. Jihoon just rolled his eyes. At a time like this, Seungkwan would be very y because he really hate Mingyu for Jeonghan.. eversince.

"The moment you start living with each other, you're like oil and water put together.. but you know you'll never mix."

 

Jihoon just rub Jeonghan's hands to calm him but they were both startled when Jeonghan covered his mouth and puke. Both were shocked to see Jeonghan run to the bathroom and vomited what Jihoon had served this morning for him.

The two helped him to throw all up.

"Make some tea for him. Hurry!"

Jihoon told Seungkwan and the latter stumbled on his way to do what was said.

"Hey.. what's happening to you?"

Jihoon asked still rubbing Jeonghan's back for relief. The moment he finished throwing up, Jihoon helped him to walk back on his couch.

"Are you sick hyung?"

Seungkwan asked as he place the warm tea on the table.. but Jeonghan just cried again. This time, the two is really worried.

"Is your fight that bad?"

Jihoon aksed but he was just answered by a sob. They hand him a glass of water and finaly the distress calm down.

They just let him marinates in silence until he speak with his groggy voice.

"Ji.. Kwan.. what am I gonna do?"

He asked not looking at them. He's looking on his own fingers as he fidgets on them.

"Why? What happened?"

Seungkwan asked softly.

"What is it hyung?"

Jihoon asked.

A minute of silence and inhaling the quiet space before Jeonghan had the courage to speak.

"Guys.. I'm pregnant."

He sound so in pain. Meanwhile, the two drops their jaws, litteraly.

"OH MY HYUNG! CONGRATULATIONS!"

but Jeonghan seems not happy..

"Han.."

"Guys I'm scared.." He sobbed more as he remembers something. "..Mingyu won't be happy. He still don't want to have a family. I shouldn't have let this happen. I'm so careless.."

 

Jeonghan sobbed again. Jihoon and Seungkwan sighed. Of course they're also problematic for Jeonghan..

"He always tell me how he hate kids.. because they're annoying and stubborn and naughty.. and now I don't know how to tell him about this thing. What if.. he.. he won't accept this? What if--

 

"Yah Jeonghan hyung, don't be so negative. It's his fault for not using protection anyway.."

 

Seungkwan said.

 

Both are wobbling on their way upstairs because of they're drunk already. They kissed each other in the lips teasing each mouth as Mingyu pushed him to the bed.

"Mingyu.. the .."
 

But Mingyu didn't listen. He just bite the waiting lips and dismissed what Jeonghan had reminded..

 

.
"We're both drunk when we did it last time."

 

Jeonghan is staring blankly at the plant on his backyard at the see through window.

"He'll be mad. He's not yet ready.. what am I gonna do?"



 

.............









 

"..I really hate kids.."

 

Jeonghan look at Mingyu ranting about how noisy the children in their neighbor is. It was so early in the morning and the babies are crying leveling to the alarm that Mingyu woken up with.

 

Jeonghan felt his own knees shake under the table. Mingyu had been in a bad mood because of the kids and now that they're eating together, Jeonghan can't find the comfort especially when his cravings is starting.

It has been a week since he told his friends about his unplanned pregnancy and Jeonghan swear he don't know how to tell Mingyu about it.
 

"Are you ok?"

 

Mingyu asked. Snapping fingers in his sight to get his attention.. Jeonghan blinks for many times and realize he's been spacing out.

 

"Y-yes Gyu.. I'm fine.."

He forced a smile well in fact he already want to cry. Mingyu furrowed his brows when Jeonghan excused himself. He saw his husband going to the bathroom.
 

Mingyu stood up and worried about the odd action Jeonghan has been doing. He knocked at the bathroom door.
 

"Babe, is everything ok?"

No one answered, instead Jeonghan's coughing was heard. "Jeonghan are you alright? Do you want me to come in?"
 

"N-no don't--
 

the sound of a vomit came again and Mingyu is so worried already.

Soon, a sound of a flush and faucet was heard before Jeonghan came out of the room with his face still wet..

"What happened?"

Mingyu asked wiping his face with his own shirt. Jeonghan just whispered nothing and they both came back to their chairs.


 

Mingyu noticed how Jeonghan look so stressed out and frowning so he scoot one of Jeonghan's hand and asked.

 

"Is there anything you're not telling me?"


 

The pretty male look at him and meet his gaze with his chestnut own.

 

"N-nothing.. I'm just tired. I want to rest today.. I don't feel going to work."
 

"Is that it?"

 

Mingyu asked and Jeonghan nod. "Y-yeah.."

 

Mingyu smiled and kissed his hands.

"Sure. All for you babe. I'll just call Jisoo you can't attend meeting today.. rest well, Okay?"

 

Mingyu stood up and grab his own bag before he kissed Jeonghan on the lips to his nose and crown.
 

"Bye. I'll be home late."
 

"Bye.."













 

"Hyung yiu have to tell him about it."
 

Hoshi walked to the kitchen with him, both wearing an apron. "I'm scared.."

 

"He'll know it anytime soon hyung.. just tell him already.."
 

"Hoshi. Stop pressuring him. It's bad for his health."

Dk said it. He placed the pasta on the derving plate and Jeonghan was the one to bring it to the table.

 

"I'm having hard time on my cravings.. "

Jeonghan confessed.. the two look at him and asked.

"What is it that you're craving for?"
 

Hishi asked washing his hands.
 

"His scent."
 

The answer they got made them make weird faces. "Of all the things, why does it has to be his scent?"

Dk questioned.


 

Dingdong!

 

The sound of the bell alarmed them..
 

"They're here already. Hey Seungkwan open the door for them!"

Hoshi shouted from the kitchen as they peek through the window and saw Mingyu with his friends entering their house.


 

Once inside, Mingyu was fast to reach him and kissed his crown. He smiled at the sight of their friends coming closer to embrace him.

All of them are here for a celebration. They had already finished their mega project for the SVT company where all of them work in one team.

 

"Minghao and I are expecting.."


 

Jun suddenly said and they all stopped eating trying to digest what Jun is talking about.

"What?"
 

Seungcheol asked and munch on his food again.

 

"I'm pregnant for a month now, that is what this bastard is trying to say."

Minghao said grinning at them.

All of them cheered happily including Mingyu when Jeonghan felt his tears betraying his smile.. but still he tried to stop it.

 

Until Seungcheol giggled..
 

"What a surprise.. Jihoon is entering his second month too."

 

All of them look at Jihoon and saw how red he is..
 

"You're expecting too?"

Jeonghan was thankful he didn't choke at that question ge asked.

His bestfriend look at him and smiled apologetically.
 

"Y-yeah.. Seungcheol and I want to surprise all of you that's why we just let you know now."

 

"Oh.. that's great."  -- was all Jeonghan can say.


 

They cheered again and this time Jeonghan excused himself.
 

"I'll just go check the.. the cookies I've baked. Be right back."
 

He said. They all nod and let him.
 

"I'll go with Jeonghan too.."

"Me too.." -Seungkwan

"Hey wait for me!" -- Dk

"We'll be right back.." -Hoshi run to follow them.


 

They were baffled by the others who followed Jeonghan on the kitchen and talk.


 

"Is Jeonghan alright?"

 

Wonwoo asked drinking his beer.
 

Mingyu look back at the kitchen and look back at them.

"He's been acting weird lately." he started.

 

"What do you mean weird hyung?"

Hansol asked.
 

"I know he's actually lazy- normal. But these past few days he's been really weak and always sleepy."
 

"What's weird on that?"
 

Chan questioned not seeing the connection. So Mingyu explained further.
 

"He's eating more than his usual meal. He would always argue with me before but now, he would just nod and agree. He also change the house scent when in fact citrus is his favorite scent.."


 

"What more?"

Minghao got interested and Jisoo is just simply taking notes mentally.


 

"He changes preference and the last time, I got home and saw my perfume almost gone because he sprayed it at the surroundings."

 

"Mingyu.. is he having cravings?"
 

Jisoo asked.
 

Mingyu think for a moment and remembered.
 

"He always call me to buy him coconut juice on my way home.." Mingyu answered casually "..why?"

 

"You better ask him if he's also expecting.."

Wonwoo asked.

 

"What--oh.."

Mingyu was dumbfounded the moment he realize what they are trying to say.
 

It was when Jeonghan and his friends came back with the newly baked cookies put in a wrapper for a take home presents.


 

Mingyu felt ashamed of himself for not noticing it. He saw Jeonghan smiled at him and he did the same faintly.

He has to say sorry to Jeonghan.




 

...




 

Mingyu woke up when he heard Jeonghan's cry. It was already 3 o'clock in the morning and he can still feel his head spinning because of the amount of drink they had the night.
 

"Jeonghan?"

He called and immediately wear his sleepers  and head to the bathroom. All his senses worked when he saw Jeonghan throwing up on the toilet.
 

"Oh my god Jeonghan.."
 

Mingyu starts to rub his back and he could say Jeonghan is feeling weak already.

 

The distressed is already crying because of the sour acid that burns his throat and now that Mingyu is behind him, he starts to get worried.


 

After he throw it all up, Mingyu heled him wash his face and mouth then carry him back to the bed.

 

"Ssshhh..."

Mingyu soothed the back of his lover..
 

"It's okay.. just rest now.."

He cooed at the crying Jeonghan.
 

"Mingyu I have something to say.."
 

Jeonghan sat up and wipe his tears..
 

"I.. I'm.."

He started and just end up sobbing and choking on his words.
 

Mingyu held him intact on his chest and just lulled him to calm down.
 

"I already know.. I'm sorry for being so dense not to notice all of it.. but why didn't you tell me earlier?"
 

Jeonghan breath and answered. "You said you hate kids that's why I was scared to tell you. I thought you hate kids and.. and you still don't want to have a family--


 

"Hey.." Mingyu lift his head and face him tenderly looking at him. "..I never said I don't want to have a family with you.. I'm sorry If I made you feel scared.. Babe I'm so happy."
 

Mingyu even kissed his pouting lips and Jeonghan cried more.

Mingyu just giggled. "I'm really sorry babe, I didn't my rants would have this kind of impact."

"Yoberrer (You better.)"

Jeonghan snuggled more on his neck and moments after he already fell asleep. Mingyu sighed.

"I love you.. so bad.. " he lowers his gaze and kissed Jeonghan's tummy.. "..and you too there champ."


 

He give one last kiss on Jeonghan's stomach and one to his lips. "Sleep well my dear angel."