Chapter 04

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night and Yuri could finally close the bookstore and go home because Jessica had left.

 

Jessica had been spending more and more time at the bookstore with her friends, it was almost like she was hiding from someone but Yuri founded hard to believe that there was a person on this earth that could intimidate the ice princess.

 

She had just closed the door of the bookstore when she saw a guy holding Jessica's arms trying to push her inside of his car. Yuri saw herself holding his hand before she could even process what she was doing.

 

Who are you? - the guy asked with fury on his eyes.

 

Yuri didn't even spared him a glance, her eyes were on Jessica. The girl was terrified.

 

Do you know her? - the guy looked at Jessica not letting go of her arm.

 

Come with me… Jessica. - it was the first time Yuri had said Jessica's first name, but she tried to act like it was nothing, hoping that the guy didn't notice.

 

Who do you think you are? Mind your own business! She is my girlfriend! - the guy spoke angrily.

 

Yuri could smell the alcohol on his breath and she was not letting Jessica go with him.

 

Yuri took his hands of Jessica forcefully, looking straight into his eyes while doing so, and was satisfied to see the pain in it. He was no match for her. She had never acted like an alpha but it seemed that today was the day. She took Jessica's hand on her own and started to walk away leaving him yelling at them.

 

How were you planning to go home, Miss Jung? - Yuri asked when she saw him getting into his car and driving away fast.

 

She didn't noticed that she was still holding Jessica's hand and that the girl was to quiet. Jessica was so pale that looked like a piece of paper.

 

Yuri started to freak out.

 

I am so so sorry, Miss Jung! I didn't mean to get involved in your relationship… but he w-was hurting you!! I didn't m-mean… - she tried to explain but Jessica continued to stare at her like she had seen a ghost and them it happened…

 

Jessica threw herself in to Yuri's arms and started to cry loudly. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter