This Feeling is so Familiar..

My Arrogant Husband & Our Kids (Sequel To: My Life With Mr.Arrogant & Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days had past and for some reason you weren`t feeling so well. Hoya was back at work and things were back to normal. You would take the kids to the kindergarten, and Mikyong had stopped working for you.

Your butler and maid had noticed the weird transformation in you. You would always walk around with your head low. You always had a pale face and after eating you would run to the bathroom and puke.

This feeling was really familiar to you, but you didn`t remember when you used to be like this. *What is wrong with me? Am I sick?* You touched your forehead while watching TV.

Your maid walked towards you. “____sshii?” You looked at her and you could see that she was concerned. “Is everything alright with you?” She asked. “Yes. I think I am having a fever” You told her. “Are you sure?” She narrowed her eyes and you furrowed your eyebrows. “What do you mean?” you asked her.

“Well” She spoke. “From the way I have seen how you have been acting for the past couple of days, it seems like..” She stopped and looked at you. “That you may be pregnant” she spoke and your eyes widened. “REALLY?!” You quickly stood up and she made you sit down again. “Take a pregnancy test and make yourself 100 % sure arasso?” You nodded. *Is that even possible?* You bit your bottom lip. *I am sure we used protection all of the time* You furrowed your eyebrows.

After getting a little better you walked out of the house and to the nearest drugstore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter