Suspicious

My Arrogant Husband & Our Kids (Sequel To: My Life With Mr.Arrogant & Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAOMQk-gDYo&feature=related

The very next day you woke up by the sound of your husband’s laughter. Your eyes flickered open. Just when you came to your senses you heard a girl`s laughter making you jump out of bed. *Who is that?* You raised your eyebrow.

You walked to the door and opened it only to hear Hoya talking low and the girl responded back whispering. You walked down the stairs quietly and you suddenly noticed Hoya standing in the kitchen while MiKyong was there as well.

You cleared your throat getting attention from both MiKyong and Hoya. “You awake baby” Hoya smiled and walked over to you. He pecked your forehead. “I was just about to leave, I`ll try to come home soon arasso?” He winked. Before you could say anything he walked out of the door. “Bye, Howon oppa” you heard MiKyong.

Your gaze shifted from Hoya to her, and this time you didn`t look happy at all. “I am sorry if we spoke to loud” MiKyong bowed to you. “Why are you here so early?” You ignored her apology. “Howon oppa called me” She blinked. “He told me that the maid and the butler were going to take the day off today” She explained. “And then he told me that he didn`t wanted to wake you up to make breakfast, so since I am a good cook I decided to help” She smiled while you looked at her weirdly.

You were tired and needed some rest, but that didn`t mean that you would mind if Hoya would wake you up in the morning just so you could make breakfast for him.

Suddenly the sound of Daehyun crying was echoing in the kitchen. “I`ll take care of that” She smiled and ran up to the kid`s room.  You could hear her hushing Daehyun but nothing was helping. She walked out of the room and Daehyun kept on crying.

You walked out of the kitchen just so you could take control of Daehyun. Just as Daehyun laid his eyes on you he started calling for you. “Omma” he cried. MiKyong looked at you and you reached your arms out telling her to bring him to you. She did as told and walked over to you. He jumped in your arms and became quiet. You grinned happily. *That`s my boy* She scratched her head and smiled sheepishly.

--

Throughout the whole day she was taking care of the whole house. She didn`t wanted you to move an inch. You asked her several times if she needed any help but all she wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter