Thanks Hyunjin

Lost Affection, Lost Emotions

~Jisung POV~
Bottom of my bed, that's the first thing i saw when i opened my eyes. The realization hit me that I was on Hyunjin's bed 'He's gonna be mad at me if he found out I was on his bed' I noticed a slight weight on my chest, and I tilted my head to look down. Hyunjin. Hyunjin was sleeping on my chest. I took the time to look around. I was now in his shirt, I assumed there was a cold patch on my forehead since it was cold, and Hyunjin was sleeping on me. 

'Hyunjin? But why?'

My throat itched. I tried to hold it in so I wouldn't scare Hyunjin awake, but instead what came out was a soft cough. Hyunjin's head rolled a bit, making him stir in his nap. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. "Jisung? Oh you're finally awake." I sat up in a hurry and let out a rough cough, turning into a coughing fit. Hyunjin ran out the door, returning not long after with a cup of water, handing it to me. "Yah, you alright?" He looked rather worried about me. I nodded after gulping down the cup of water. 

"Dumbo Jisung, you scared me."
"Huh? Oh uh sorry..."
"You didn't wake up just now no matter how much i shook you. Do you know how scared i was..."

It felt warm, Hyunjin pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder "Mmn...thanks Hyunjin ah..." He pulled me in closer than i expected he would "Tell me next time." "What?" "Tell me next time if you're sick or hurt or anything. No matter how annoyed i am with you. Say it until i get worried." "Mmn...i will" I answered him but i don't think i can keep the promise, i don't want to burden or worry him or even them. He pulled out of the hug "I'll get you the medicine to eat, don't move or i'll get mad." I nodded.

~Hyunjin POV~
I awoke to my head rolling, sitting up rubbing my eyes. Peering open my eyelids to see Jisung awake, looking at me. "Jisung, Oh you're finally awake." My heart beated in excitement. 'He's awake, he's finally awake. Thank god.' Jisung flew his body forward and started to cough vigorously. I sprinted out our room to the kitchen and fetched him a cup of water. "Yah, you alright?" 'It hurts me to see him in pain, even when i joke around with the members, i don't mean to hurt his feelings. I want him to be happy, i want him to be fine. If he doesn't want to take care of himself then i would take care of him...but would he ever let me in' He nodded, i sighed in relief.

"Dumbo Jisung, you scared me."
"Huh? Oh uh sorry..." Jisung probably thought i meant that he scared me awake, he looks so sad. I don't like it when Jisung is sad.
"You didn't wake up just now no matter how much i shook you. Do you know how scared i was..."

To be honest, i feared he really wouldn't wake up anymore. I worried he would just stay like that, with only me around, helpless. I wanted him to understand how much he meant to me, but i didn't know how to explain it to him. Actions more than words. I pulled him in for a hug. His warmth surrounded my body, at the same time giving me a sense of comfort. "Mmn...thanks Hyunjin ah..." I couldn't help it, i felt the need to tell him.

"Tell me next time."
"What?" He looked so confused, yet i found it cute.
"Tell me next time if you're sick or hurt or anything. No matter how annoyed i am with you. Say it until i get worried."
"Mmn...i will" Jisung looked down. He didn't seem to mean his words. But regardless, i'm gonna keep an eye on him.
"I'll get you the medicine to eat, don't move or i'll get mad."

He nodded. I headed to the kitchen, opening the closet with the collection of medicine. As a looked through trying to find the appropriate meds for Jisung, i looked back on the times we made fun of the awkward silence that followed after he said something, and him pouting and whining. He always looked cute, but maybe i never took the time to consider how he felt inside. Maybe we all took advantage of his saying "This too shall pass" I picked up a few pills from a labeled bottle of meds and headed back in the room.

"Here, eat this." I handed the pills to him, to which he immediately consumed.

"Thanks Hyunjin" he held my hand with a smile on his face. But i secretly wanted to know what was hidden behind that beautiful smile.