Rain & Him

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months ago, the last time she saw him here. It's a little bit cold that night, been a while since the last time they've seen each other. She's so excited but somehow feeling a little bit hesitate, something feels not right, but she don't want to indulge in that feeling. She miss him a lot, they rarely meet each other due to their busy schedule, it's so hard to find a way to meet since their popularity is rising.

She came there a little late, finding him already sitting at the bench with his earphone, humming some tunes while closing his eyes. He's si relaxed that she takes her time watching him for a while. She's taking in his features, his body stance, his low voice, she's etching it in her memories, making her heart warm. She then abruptly hug him and planted soft kisses in his cheek, "i miss you".

They spent time together like they used too, filling each other with things they haven't share, fulfilling the need of each other presence, warming their heart with one another. But despite the good atmosphere, she could tell that something is bothering him. Her lover has lots on his mind he hadn't share with her yet and she don't wanna pester him until he's ready to tell.

It's almost midnight, it close to time they should part ways, they can't come to each other places, even can't be seen together. Sometimes she's wondering how could she endure it, but she knew he also had it hard. Suddenly there's lightning in the sky, seems like it's gonna be raining soon & both of them doesn't have any umbrella, so she reluctantly need to tell him that they need to go back home. She's standing in front of him while he is still sitting in the bench holding her hand.

"Namjoon oppa, seem it's gonna be raining, should we head home?"

He look at her intently, with look she could decipher as hesitant, sadness, longing, and love. She felt uneasy, the feeling she had brushed off all day coming back in full force. He hadn't said anything but she almost immediately feel heaviness in her heart. 

"What's wrong oppa?"

He suddenly pull her into a hug. 

"I love you Wheein-ah."

"I love you too, Namjoon oppa. What's wrong with you today? Are you ok?"

"I'm so sorry baby, we can't see each other again, please forgive me wheein-ah."

Tears start pooling in the corner of her eyes, she's beyond shock, she can't feel anything. It's hard for her to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter