her worth

Her Worth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ever since jiwoo was still in her middle school years, she already liked j.seph who is a year older than her.

she gives him cakes she baked for him, everyday letters and even expensive chocolates.

jiwoo is a fat and nerd student who was always get bullied by her classmates. she was often get seen with her books and a food besides her. she never had friends and always all alone.

j.seph never noticed her and her efforts. j.seph thinks she's insane and he wanted her to stop because his friends been teasing him to her.

one day, its j.seph's birthday that's why jiwoo baked a chocolate cake and buy him a gift.

jiwoo looks for j.seph in his classroom but j.seph was not in there.

she found j.seph in the cafeteria with his friends. when she saw j.seph, jiwoo immediately give her presents to him but j.seph suddenly throw it on her face. the cake's icing was on her face and some on her eyeglasses. 

"nerd, can't you see? i don't like you and i will not. like never. so stop the off. i don't want to see your face again or else." j.seph said to her face then leave with his friends laughing beside him.

the people who are in the cafeteria was also laughing from what they witnessed.

jiwoo runs away from the people. she continues running and doesn't even know where to go. suddenly she realizes her foot brings her to the small quiet room from their school.

she screamed at the top of her lungs and cried like there's no tomorrow.

"you're so loud." a man from the dark said.

jiwoo stops shouting and crying. she was shocked when a man suddenly pops up and talk.

"you were crying for him again." the man said and come closer to her.

"just like on our first meet in the rooftop he makes fun of you again."

she steps backward as soon as the man comes closer to her.

"he should realize how lucky he is. you're beautiful, smart and kind. but he treats you like a trash." he said while fixing jiwoo's hair away from her face.

"my offer is still available, hit me up if you already decided."

jiwoo flashed back her memories when he first met this guy.

"if you want to have revenge, you can use me. i can act as your boyfriend."

"i'm too kind to offer you that kind of task but i really want to help you."

"why?"

"just...if you don't want my offer just tell me."

"can i ask now why you want to help me. i'm a total stranger to you. am i?"

the guy remained silent and break his eye contact with her. he does not want to answer her question.

"okay, i'll accept your offer. tell me your reasons in the future."

"my name is jiwoo, and you are?" 

"matthew."

next day. 

jiwoo and matthew were walking together and surprisingly jiwoo was not wearing her thick eyeglasses like she used to wear. 

"why are they looking at you?" jiwoo ask matthew with a very low voice while looking the people in the hallway awkwardly. 

"they're not looking at me, they're looking at you because you're so pretty." matthew replies with a wink. 

jiwoo's face became more uneasy and matthew seems to notice about it so he decided to hold jiwoo's hand. 

"uhm... why are you holding my hand?" jiwoo asks. 

"they are perfect fit with my hands." matthew cooly replies. 

At the cafeteria.

"jseph! didn't know that jiwoo is a hot babe" said by one of the boys in the cafeteria. 

"i agree, i always have a feeling about that dude! i should take her out for lunch later." replied by another boy in the crowd. 

j.seph can't still believe on how hilarious the boys said about jiwoo. he always believed that jiwoo was just an ugly, nerd, fat and a boring girl. 

after he eats his breakfast he wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter