Confused

You in my eyes

I was staring at the wall blankly as I sighed heavily and the words I heard on the way were repeating in my ears.

"Girls, have you heard about the love triangle things?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Aish, you don't know? It is the most popular topic of today"

"What's it?"

"Love triangle between Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Sakura"

"Is Sakura the pretty girl from japan?"

"Yeah. I think she is being played by them. Everyone know that Chaeyeon's first love is Hyewon and she is still deeply into her no matter how much she said she move on"

"Chaeyeon seems to like Sakura these days"

"How long it will last? She always goes back to Hyewon anyway"

"She even slapped on face to a girl who badmouth about Hyewon"

"But as far as I know, they don't talk much lately. They seem to avoid each other. More specifically, Chaeyeon does"

"I think they already in good term back. I saw them hugging on the rooftop the previous day"

"Maybe Chaeyeon afraid Hyewon would date with Sakura. So she took her back"

"That mean Sakura is pity"

"She got play by both of Chaeyeon and Hyewon?"

I couldn't bear to listen their gossip more so I ran from that place. Am I being played? What is their relationship? Do Chaeyeon like me? Do Hyewon interest in me? Or DO THEY LIKE EACH OTHER? and use me to get back?

Chaeyeon's birthday is this Sunday. They both responded they are not free when I asked them today.

"Are you guys free this weekend?"

"What are you planning to do this birthday?"

"Oh you remember?"

"Of course"

"Chaeyeon's birthday"

The word repeating in her mind as she covered her face with her palms.