Entry #8

He Married a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“How are you? I miss you. I feel so alone here in HongKong”

Yoona said while talking to Renjun on the phone that night outside the apartment. Actually, she was the one called because honestly, she feels jealous. She can’t deny the fact that Renjun is getting attached to Zoe. Silly it may sound but she is jealous of herself.

“I still have a day here in Rhodes before I go to Dubai. I’m going to meet some business men there”

What’s new. He’s always meeting businessmen but never her.

“Renjun, may I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“Within those days that you’re there, did you somehow met some girls? Beautiful girls to be exact”

“Why are you asking me those now?”

“I don’t know. I feel like you will soon find someone better than me right? We haven’t seen each other”

Renjun did not answer.

“Yoona, you know I’m busy. I don’t have time for dating. Besides, I already have you”

LIER! You have dated so many girls including me! Why do you have to keep it from me? Am I not a good fiancee?

“I know you only see me Renjun. Okay I won’t think like that again”

“Good”

“Renjun?”

“Hmmmm?”

“I love you”

After what she said, she felt something drop on her knees. She’s already crying and she didn’t even notice it. It took a while for Renjun to answer her,

“Me too”

It’s not even an ‘I love you too’. She’s disappointed. What if Renjun falls for someone with the same personality as Zoe? Then there could be a chance that Renjun will cancel their wedding because of a girl he is attracted to. She can’t be jealous. Not to Zoe. She felt like Renjun will soon see Zoe and not Yoona.

Later on, she notice Glen coming from work.

“How’s your date?”

“Terrible”

“You cry didn’t you”

Zoe look at him and she was shock because he notice.

“What? Why would I cry?”

“C’mon Zoe. Don’t fool me”

“I am not fooling you because I didn’t even cried”

Glen stepped closer to her as he held both of her hands.

“Can we just go back to Italy? You had enough evidence of him cheating on you. There’s no more reason that we should stay here”

“I… I can’t go to back yet Glen. I don’t know but-”

“Is it because you are starting to like him?”

“I-I don’t know. I feel like, if I go back, it means I have to cancel our wedding and… and…”

She can’t continue because her eyes is starting to blur her vision. She’s crying again. Glen sighs as he hugged her. She needs a shoulder to cry on that moment. She can’t say it to herself about her feelings for Renjun.

“I may not see him again Glen”

She said as she hugs back.

“I know. Just let it out Zoe”

He said patting her head. Later on, a car stops in front of their apartment. Zoe knew who’s car it is. She wiped her tears off as she gave him a smile and bow.

“Sir Renjun goodevening”

“I guess It’s not the right time for me to come here”

Renjun said looking at Glen.

“Oh, it’s okay sir. We were just… talking”

“Do you mind buddy if I borrow her for a while?”

“Don’t ask me. Ask Zoe”

He said leveling his mood.

“Zoe?”

“Of course sir. We won’t be long right?”

“Yeah. I just need to tell you something”

Zoe looks at Glen and Glen just signals her to come to him. Instead of using his car, Renjun told her that it’s best if they walk. Zoe was quite curious why all of a sudden he wanted to tell something to her. They just talked a while ago, but as Yoona.

“I’m leaving tomorrow”

Renjun said as they stop at the bench facing the lake. He sat there and Zoe followed.

“It’s hard for me to leave this place actually. It’s my home, my sanctuary.”

Zoe didn’t know why he’s telling her those things.

“I always love car racing that’s why. Also, this place is where I can be myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter