Two

Lets not fall in love [ Bae Jinyoung ] [ COMPLETED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ahhhhhhhh "

Shouted Jinyoung when suddenly a ball from the basketball game not far from them hit his head.


A group of kids approached him 

 

" oh my god hyung, we are sorry. We actually wanna shoot at the goal net but didn't expected im threw it too strong until it bounce away.. and ... h-hit you "

One of the kid who played it apologies to them. They bow then quickly take the ball before ran away.

" we areeeee sorrryyyyy ~ " they said as they ran away.

 

" wait. yah aish. I haven't talk yet "

He said while rubbing side of his head softly. Without he notice, Taeri saw him and giggles while looked at him.

" oh my, kids nowadays "

He whine non stop.

Taeri quickly look at side of his head. She cupped Jinyoung face. This time he avoid Taeri eye.Taeri quickly look at side of his head. 

" stop it haha. The more you like that the more i see you just like that kid " 

She said laughing looking at him.

He glare at Taeri who are now infront him.

" so are you alright? Any hurt ? "

She patted it softly and gently. It makes Jinyoung remembered what was happen before it.

As if that kid didn't hit his head they would be something happen. A-aa k-kiss?. He thought.

He feels weird at his stomach. His face turn red remembered that thing. He feel how close they are that time.

He shook his head quickly.

" hm no. I think its not that hurt. Im okay "

 

Taeri shrugged.

" then, let's go home " said Taeri

" wait. Isn't suppose to be one hour. We took only 20 minutes just now "

" you wanna something bad happen again to your head ? Yah let's go home. Im tired also and you should rest too "

Taeri said and quickly get out from the arcade leaving Jinyoung blankly.

_______________________◇__________________________

" omg. Finally im home "

She said. Standing infront of her house.

" this is first time i heard that you missed your home"

Said Jinyoung sarcastically.

"Hey. I do said that before " she pouted.

" but yeah i never heard " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter