Shocking News

I think I've fallen for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria's POV

I finally can leave them alone at last. It's very obvious that Lisa likes this girl. The way she talked to her sweetly, the way she looked at her lovingly, that heart eyes can't even lie.

I'm happy that I finally accept this job, I mean, Lisa is so kind and also she's Rosè's girlfriend bestfriend or how I should put that?

Well… now I'm alone and I don't know where I should go. I usually will walk and find some good spots for photography but I kinda not in the mood right now. Maybe it's because a lot of things happened to me in a week; a lot of good things actually.

The ones with my CEO too, I mean, I used to have fear to him but after that incident and I got a chance to talk to him, I don't think he's the same person as what everyone is talking about.

I keep walking to nowhere, my stomach started to growl; I remember I haven't had any meals since last night Ugh.

I keep walking as I look to a restaurant or a cafè near herr for me to enjoy my lunch but then I bumpef again into somebody and this time a bit hard because I fell on the ground. Fortunately, my camera is okay.

“Victoria Song. I guess you really like to bumped to people huh?” Said someone.

My eyes widened. I knew that voice… it can't be…

“Sajangnim!?” I said as I look up on him.

He puts his finger up to his lips; signaling me to shut up.

He's really different. His looks really different. He didn't wear his suit instead, he is wearing a dark blue golf shirt that he tucked it inside his beige pants. I almost didn't recognize him.

He helped me to stand, “Are you okay?”

I nodded. Then I remember when I talk to him, he wants me to look at his face.

“Yes. Sajangnim, I'm okay. What about you? I'm so sorry… for the second time I—"

He sighed, “Call me Nichkhun. This is not office. I'm not your boss outside the company"

I blinked my eyes in confusion, “But sir…”

“No buts" He cuts my words, “And I’m okay”

I nod. This is going to be awkward.

“Just nod? Yeah?”

“I’m… sorry”

“Stop apologizing. Come with me” He said.

I was taken aback, “Sir, where are we going?” I asked.

He sigh, I totally foegot that he wants me to call him by his name.

“Victoria, stop asking. I’m hungry” He said as he walks by me. He leads the way. I honestly am confused right now. I don’t understand why am I agree to follow him.

He stopped in front of a restaurant. Uh, fancy one…

“Sir, I don’t think that—”

“I’m Nichkhun. Nichkhun”

“I’m sorry Nichkhun. But I have to go”

“Where?”

“Um… home?”

He shook his head, “Nope, you’re coming with me. I’m hungry and I know you too”

“It’s okay Nichkhun”

He looks at me right in the eye, “You bumped into me twice. This is what you have to do to apology”

“By accompanying you eat?”

He nods in excitement, “Yeah. Now let’s go inside” he said.

The waitress opened the door for us as she asking him how many tables we need and soon she escorting us to our table. He pull the chair for me and he’s sitting in front of me—he observing the menu for a moment after that he takes a glance at me.

“What do you want to eat?”

I haven’t choose one because I’m busy observing how he handled things in peace but after he called me again, I finally saying what I want to order. It’s just…

He’s so weird.

Sometimes, he can be someone that is really cold and now he suddenly act so warm. He even ask me what I want to eat…

We sit in silent. He keeps staring at me—I don't know what is he thinking right now but if looks could kill, I might already died.

“sir, stop staring like that”

“I'm not" He said but he's clearly staring at me

I covered my face with my palms, “Nichkhun, stop it” I call him by name without my consent. Ugh, so stupid.

I swear I could hear him chuckled, “Finally, you call me by my name”

“It feels weird” I said almost in whisper but he still manage to hear it.

“What feels weird?”

I sigh, “This and you” I suddenly cover my mouth.

“It’s okay you don’t have to be so guilty. I am weird. I don’t care about it”

“Everyone said that—”

“They don’t know me. No one knows me better than my family”

Indeed.

We don’t know him better than his family. Everyone only can judge but he didn’t even say anything agaist the news about his family…

He didn’t care at all—or maybe he only pretend.

As we waiting for our foods, we remain silent. Somehow, I feel like I want to talk something but it’s him that is in front of me right now, how am I supposed to do?

 

“Victoria, you don’t have to feel hesitate. If you want to say something, say it” He suddenly said as if he could read my mind.

I shook my head, “It’s nothing, Sir−I mean, Nichkhun” I immediately correct myself.

I look at him, his deep eyes are now looking at me. The food finally here, the waitress arranges it on our table. I take the spoon and started eating my food.

“Are you really that hungry?” He asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, haven’t had any diner last night”

“And why is that?”

“I think you don’t have to know”

He hummed as he nods a little, “But I’m your boss”

Damn, he’s hard to handle.

I sighed, “But that doesn’t mean you need to know everything I do beside, this is outside the office. You’re not my boss” I said bravely. Wow will I get fired later?

It feels like he’s testing my patient right now. Maybe he wants to know how well I could handle him? I don’t know he’s a bit weird but then again, he is my boss...

“Right, I should stop talking now”

Why do I feel so guilty after he said that? Ugh, Victoria, stop being so nice to people. Who knows if he wants to take advantages on you?

But maybe not him...

His eyes tell me otherwise...

I cleared my throat, “Sir−I mean, Nichkhun... I didn’t mean to be so rude like that” I said, guilty.

Did I just saw him grinning?

 I take a spoon full of mac and cheese that I ordered, he took a glance at me.

“Victoria, would you do me a favor?” He asked, very carefully.

I'm being warned by his looks and his words. I don’t have any idea what’s inside his mind. He seems nice but I still don’t trust him 100%. You know? Rich people likes to use people to do things just because they can ‘buy’ people with their money and I hate those kinds of people.

He still waiting for me to answer his question and I feel a bit uncomfortable the way he looks at me.

“It depends. What and why should I do it” I stated.

He sighs, “I need you to fake dating me” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter