the confession

we danced

Taemin looked down and got into the limo and frowned as he didnt have minho with him. "well guess this means we are broe up huh'' he cried and sat int he back and wouldnt get out as soon they arrived. He finally got out and all the girls crowded around him and he frowned. "nae nae all of you. now go to your dates" he said quite annoyed and checked his phone and found no messages and through out the night he was miserable. He looked at the clock it was only 9. The dance didnt end till 1. Minho didnt care bout whether people thought so little of him or taemin as long as he got to dance with at the end of the night so he got ready and headed over there. He got there about nine 15 and looked around and finaly saw him. "Taemin-ah" he called out and taemin gleamed seeing hijm smiling big. " MInho hyung im so happy you came here im so sorry" he cried on his shoulder as everyone whispered and he didnt care. He pulled minho out to the dance floor and they danced together throught out the night and smiled as minho held him close to his body. As the night went on the last dance was coming and it was a slow dance and by then taemoin was nervous. "minho hyung i cant slow dance can we leave?" he asked trying to get out of there as fast as he could. Minho looked at him and grinned. "no" he blantly said and pulled him the middle and started to danc ewith taemin on his shoulder. "see not so bad".  he smiled.