Final

TWO = US
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung steps felt heavy, today, Mark going to study abroad and all of them are going to send him to depart. Jinyoung remembered how he saw Mark cried on Jaebum’s shoulder the night Mark comes to his home. Jinyoung supposed to be at dorm but he suddenly wanted to ask Jaebum about something. He saw Mark car, so he excitedly wanted to meet him but when he entered the house, he heard Mark confessed to Jaebum and Jaebum hugged him. Jinyoung run away and since that day he was avoiding Mark because Jinyoung need some time to recover.

“Hi, Jinyoung. You must be too busy that you did not picked up all my calls.” Mark said when he saw Jinyoung comes with Jaebum.

“Sorry, exam is around the corner, so I have to study even harder.” Jinyoung said without looking at Mark.” Jinyoung wanted to cry but he knew better no one should know his secret.

Mark stared at Jinyoung, hoping Jinyoung will look at him but he got nothing in response.

“Jinyoung, manner.” Jaebum voice is cold. Jinyoung knew his brother is angry.

“Mark hyung is sad because you are not coming last weekend to celebrate his farewell. Now, he is going abroad for three years, hyung. You should at least look at him.” Yugyeom word is killing Jinyoung.

Everyone knows that Jinyoung always Mark’s favorites out of them exclude Jaebum.

“Sorry. I just have so many things in my mind this past month.” Jinyoung said still avoid meeting Mark’s eyes.

“Yes, you are.” Jackson and Bambam come from the back.

“I saw you at club last night.” Jackson wanted to keep that as secret but Jinyoung being so selfish lately.

Jaebum gave a death stare at Jinyoung.

“Explained to me on our way home.” Jaebum said and Jinyoung sighed.

“Have a safe trip Mark-hyung. I’m leaving first.” Jinyoung bowed and left without even care about how everyone called his name.

Jinyoung cried inside the cab. No matter how much he wanted to delete Mark from his heart and mind, it just pointless.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung. I can’t give what you want me to give to you. Jaebum is there and no one can replace him.”

Mark knew about his secret. Mark still act like it’s never happen, the day Jinyoung confessed to him. Jinyoung should know from the way Mark looks at Jaebum, he should know about it before developing this feeling. It’s painful.

He turned his phone off and back to his dorm. 3 years, he will be able to forget Mark. He will.

Mark gave Jaebum a smile. It’s hurt so much that he could not do anything to stop Jinyoung from falling for him. He thoughts Jinyoung had stopped loving him but it’s seemed likes the younger hurting the same way he did.

“When you come back here, make sure to straight thing up with my brother.” Jaebum patted Mark’s shoulder.

“He like you the most.” Youngjae stated.

“I know.” Mark knew that better than anyone. Jinyoung love him not as friend, not as brother too but something else.

Jackson did not understand what had happened to Jinyoung and Mark, suddenly Jinyoung becomes cold and avoid any outing when Mark joined.

“I don’t know what had happened, but I hope you know.” Mark shook his head and that made Jackson sighed.

“He probably just being petty.” Yugyeom said but Jaebum gave him a good pinched on cheek.

“He don’t even know where you are going.” Bambam said.

Mark tried to call Jinyoung last night, but he realized the younger had blocked his number. Jaebum sighed because its seem this fight going to change Mark and Jinyoung friendship. Jaebum likes to see Mark cares about his brother, Mark is so delicate when it’s come to Jinyoung. Jaebum trust Mark when it’s comes to Jinyoung.

“Funny, I don’t even know he blocked my number until last night. Since, most of the time I was talking to him using Jaeb

Please log in to read the full chapter