First

There's Still Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you two screaming about now?" Jeongyeon asked, greeted with the sight of Nayeon and Sana practically wrestling each other. She supposes it was normal. Dahyun was on her phone taking selfies, Chaeyoung was playing with Momo and Mina, Tzuyu stared briefly at the two before paying attention to whatever Jihyo was talking about now.

"My phone!" Nayeon whined.

"I wanna show them!" Sana argued.

"I just scrolled by it, Minatozaki!" "You looked like you were about to click it!"

Chaeyoung looked up at her unnies, mumbling something about right in front of my salad? Jeongyeon didn't understand, but she chuckled. There was just something about the way their shorty said it, with that deadpanned expression.

"DAHYUN! LOOK AT THIS!"

Dahyun looked up, only to almost get a phone in smashed in her face. She managed to snatch it, however, and nearly gasped at the screen.

"Sana, why are you watching fan videos about Mina-unnie and Nayeon-unnie?"

The entire room stilled. Even Tzuyu, who usually had no interest in these kind of things, raised an eyebrow. Mina's game declared a wasted but was not paid any attention to, even by the owner itself, who looked at Dahyun as if she's just seen a ghost. Nayeon could only sigh and cradle her head in her hands. This was a disaster. She just wanted to eat dinner, not be reminded that Mina was practically disgusted with anything that had to do with Nayeon.

Of course, San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter