Fin

Untitled

2 new voice messages

 

*Beep* "Hey Seul, it's Seungwan, I tried to reach your phone but it's inactive. Joohyun unnie is with me, she also tried to reach you but couldn't, so she called me instead. We're in hospital since unnie is having cramp since this morning. The doctor said that they need to do an operation since the baby's position in flipped. Please come here ASAP!"*Beep*

 

*Beep* "It's Seungwan again, I can't believe you're going to miss your daughter's birth. Joohyun unnie signed the paper and she asked me to keep contacting you. They're going to operate in 30 minutes, so if you're listening to this, COME TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP! YOUR WIFE NEEDS YOU FOR GOD SAKE!"*Beep*

 

Seungwan's voice filled the house. Seulgi who just came home from her dance studio hurriedly grab her bag and run to her car. She and her crew just finished a choreography for showcase before she takes leave for her newborn daughter. Both Seulgi and Joohyun have been informed by the doctor that Joohyun will give birth to their daughter in a week, or so they thought.

She reached hospital in 20 minutes, fortunately in peace. She may be breaking some laws, but who cares when your wife and newborn baby girl is on stake. She run to operation lobby to see her wife being pushed by the nurse inside. The other nurse stopped her track and told her she has to wait outside. Seungwan came not long after with some documents on her hand, saying that it has to be filled by the parent. Seulgi then went to the administration to complete the-so-called hospital procedure. It took so long until she felt restless, not wanting to miss her chance to see her baby for the first time.

After so long, Seulgi went back to meet Seungwan in front of operation room, to be informed by the later that the baby is safe. The nurse showed Seungwan the newborn before taking it back to be cleaned and keeping her warm only a minute before Seulgi arrived. Seulgi looked a bit disappointed but she smiled at the thought of her and Joohyun's baby. Seungwan showed her the baby’s photos even record a video showing the baby who cried loud. The new mom looked at the pictures and video with a proud smile, it’s her daughter who cried the loudest for that day, said the nurse.

Joohyun came out not long after, laying on the bed that pushed by the nurse. She is feeling weak due to anesthetic and could only giving weak smile when she saw Seulgi. Seulgi jumped from her seat following her wife to her room. The nurse said that Joohyun needs a lot of rest and shouldn’t be disturbed. Joohyun, knowing what Seulgi is like, told her to have a supper with Seungwan. She almost rejects the idea but her stomach have different answer. Feeling bad leaving her wife alone, she told Seungwan to stay and she’ll find take out food around.

//

Morning comes by, Seulgi still deep in slumber on the couch with some empty take outs on the table. A nurse from baby room come with their newborn baby, wrapped in pink pastel cloth. Joohyun the light sleeper, woke up first. The nurse showed her how to hold the baby, positioning the baby to try milking.

Seulgi woke up, disturbed by small cries from the baby, but blushed at the sight of half wife. The nurse looked at her then ask her to come closer so she could help Joohyun. Quickly she relaxed and able to learn fast. The nurse left them without the baby, giving the new parents a chance to showering the newborn with love.

//

“Good morning!” Seungwan came with her bright smile, holding a plastic bag filled with fruits. She noticed the baby first and starts cooing after her. Sooyoung came not long after, bringing some food for all of them.

“So, unnie, who’s she looks like?” Seungwan asked while taking some pictures.

“I do see some resemblance with you, Joohyun unnie, just look at her eyes, they’re definitely your eyes!”

“Sooyoung is right, she’s a little Joohyun.” The wife answered for Joohyun, grinning when she remembers how Joohyun was look like when she’s younger.

“Oh! You haven’t told us her name yet!”

Seulgi picked up the newborn from the crib, looking so proud, “Bae-Kang Yerim, our little princess.”