Duck

Agliophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week since Yuri and Yena met again. Yena tried her best to make Yuri hers again, and at the same time making Yuri forgive her. It was hard for Yena, she wants them to be together again but she's really afraid that one day she will break her heart again. She's afraid of that. She sighed and started typing message.

 

To: Jo Yul <3

 

Good Morning, Goddess. Make sure to eat breakfast! 

                                                 -    Yourlovelyduck

 

 

Yena stands up, wash her face and and brush her teeth. She went down to be greeted by her brother whose smirking early in the morning. She noticed that there's a bag in the sofa.

 

"Are you leaving?" Yena asked. Her brother shookt her head and said "You have a visitor" He pointed at the bathroom using his lips and Yena followed his brothers eye. She then saw Yuri in a comfortable clothes. A loose shirt and a short shorts. 

 

"What are you doing here?" She asks but not in a cold way.

 

"Uhmm. You don't want me to be here, Ms. Choi?" Yuri mocks their maids. Yena chuckled and hug Yuri. 

 

Sungmin faked a cough to get their attention.

 

"I'll be leaving for awhile, I remember i needed to do something" Sungmin excused himself. 

 

"Oh? Something? Or a date with my bestfriend?" Yena teased. However, Sungmin fired back.

 

"Remember that this house is full of repected people, I don't want to hear from the neighbors that you're being loud and there are alot of children outside so make sure to keep your mouth shut. And please, I don't want to see any mess in your bed Yena" Sungmin smirk. Yena blushed while Yuri was left dumbfounded.

 

"Okay, I'll be living. Just order something outside for your lunch." Sungmin patted their heads and leave.

 

 

"So what makes you come here?" Yena asked and hug Yuri again.

 

"I just need to see a duck today." Yuri smiled and touch Yena's lips.

 

"Come on Yena, eat your breakfast first" Yuri said when Yena tried kissing her.

 

 

"I'm about to but you stopped me" It's time for Yuri to blush.

 

​​​​​"aish, so early in the morning" Yuri whined.

"Come on eat now" Yuri dragged Yena and stuff with the sandwich.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter