Happy Birthday

The truth untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day just started for Jin, one of the lean days to be exact that's why he's inside the confines of his office, letting the his employees handle things outside or call him if they must and he was supposed to be updating tabs on his emails and sort them all out.

 

But nothing, nothing could have been more distracting than the event that occurred three nights ago. His hasty reunion with his friends and not so long confirmation of ‘still existing’ with the only one who broken his heart.

 

Namjoon.

 

He had expected this for the longest time and kept telling himself everyday that he can face him without any remorse of what happened. He had told himself that he had been moving forward.

 

But he still cried.


 

His world stood still in a fraction of a second when only his peripheral catched him.

 

It must have true... that first love never dies.


 

He's the first one he loved and the only one who made him learn heartbreak.


 

In the hardest way.


 

He took a glass of water to wash his thoughts and focus, rather than reminiscing relationships when his phone beeps.

 

Oh. He almost forgot.

 

A ring followed after and he answered, “Hoseokkie! How's it going?” Jin chirped on the phone all too jolly to match the shining light the other line can provide.

 

He heard a chuckle, 'I know you too well Jin hyung~I know you forgot~’. Jin smirked, “No, I didn't!” More laughter followed coming from the line, ‘ okay, let's just say you don't but I need you to be there tomorrow, with gifts and everything, for Sunshine and me...you shouldn't miss her first birthday and mine! Promise me hyung!’

 

Now it was Jin’s turn to cackle, pushing back his head to regain composure. “Sure thing, I'll see you.”

 

For the past years, it must have been Hoseok which he had the most communication,of course Ken and Hyosang is a different story but in terms of knowing almost everything that happened, all the foolishness he did, the rash decision he made, Hoseok was there to support him and encourage him and scold him. And him in turn is the only witness of his late night drinks when he and Irene were in a bad page and he is also the one who stumblingly throw him at Irene's doorstep, begging for mercy. He'd been envious of the two's relationship, the hurdles they've gone through and they're still strong together. Theirs was something he had wanted all his life. Unfortunately, Jihyun left him too early to even start it with.

 

Seokjin blinks and a single tear escaped. He knows he's such a crybaby, but it is not known to many. Grabbing his phone and wallet, he trudges outside the office. He's thinking of shopping gifts for the two Sun and Hope.


 

He really didn't forget. He's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter