CHAPTER 1

LOVE LINE

 

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~~

 

 

 

 

A loud noise of an alarm rang in the morning, as the clock set at 6:00 am. Disturbing the nice sleep of two people laying on their own bed. The one sleeping on a King size bed looks like he doesnt even bother to get up or rather he pretend he didnt even heared the alarm. While on the other side a girl with a princess theme queen size bed just groaned and slowly trying to open her eyes. 

 


"Ugh what time is it? 6 already? Im too lazy to get up" said the girl to herself.

 

 

After some minutes past the girl already get up, take her shower and dresses up. She went downstairs greeted her parents a lovely "good morning"~ then take her breakfast.

 

 


While on the other side, the boy just lazily get up and walk to his bathroom due to his sister who constantly hit him to wake him up from time to time.

 


"Oppa be quick, we only have an hour left" said his sister.

 


Both sides are all ready and went to school. They arrive at the same time and went out of the car at the same time. 

 


"Sana unnie~" said the girl who just got out of their car and went straight to her unnie once she saw a girl who just got out the same time of her.

 

"Oh Yein ah~" Sana said with a smile.


"Good morning unnie~" Yein said and hug Sana.


"Good morning too" Sana said then pinch her cheeks slightly.


"Aren't you gonna greet me too?" Ask the boy who just looking at them, once he got out of their car a minute ago.

 

Sana and Yein just look at him then to each other and Yein spoke. 


"Morning Oppa"


"Yah Im not talking to you, your last hit this morning still hurts you know"


"Its your fault cause you dont want to get up and Mom always want me to go uptairs in your room just to wake you up while Im still doing my make over"


"Tsk why bother make over yourself when nothing changes anyway" said the boy that cause a little smile to form on Sana's lips and a whine from Yein who still hugging her on the side.


"Hey stop arguing early in the morning besides its almost time so we have to go now" Sana said stopping the bickering of the two siblings. And start walking in front clinging her arms to Yein. Leaving the guy behind them.

 

Sana realizing he's not following them, she turned around and said.

 

"Yah Tzuyu ah what are you waiting there? Come on they already waiting for us. Did they not message you? Check your phone" 

 

Tzuyu then grab his phone on his pocket and check his message. A smile then form on his lips making his dimple visible after he read the only one message he got.

 

He then look up to see a squirrel sticking her tounge out at him then turn around to walk again.

 

"Yah wait up!" Tzuyu said still smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From : Squirrel🐹pabo🐿😼

           Good Morning Sleepyhead🐶
            Pabo!!!!!! ooops🙊 sorry✌️

 

 

 

Authors note:

This is actually my first time writing a story so I dont know what to do if it is alright. I just got inspired by other authors. Im just bored so I try.   I am actually a Satzu shipper so it will focus mostly on them. Dont expect though as I dont know what to do. Anyway thank you for reading , if there is one? Hahaha.