Confusing Feelings

Falling for you

After dahyun has spend the night with mina both of them seems to be getting along. Even though dahyun is still have feelings for mina . She try not to show it to her as she afraid to get hurt again. Momo and Sana has been all over dahyun and the youngest japanese wasn't liking a bit at all. The most suprising most of all is that their leader jihyo seems to be showing interest at the younger girl name KIM DAHYUN . 

The girls are in the school cafeteria as they are chatting about the dance that is coming soon in the university. As the head of the school commitee jihyo has ask the other girls for advice of what should the theme for the dance. After about an hour of bickering about the theme the bell has ring as it's signal for them to go to their class. 

Dahyun: Well unnies and dongsaeng the bell has rang so I am off to my next class and jihyo unnie I kina like the idea about masquerade theme . *smile* After that dahyun went to her next class .

Before jihyo can say something dahyun rush to her class.

Chaeyoung: You know unnie has a good idea 

Sana: I like the idea of wearing mask to the dance . It would be fun .

Jihyo: Well that decided then , we are going to have a mask theme dance. 

Nayeon: Now we have one week to plan for everything 

Momo: So are we asking another person to be our date ?

Jihyo: Yeah but you can always come with your friends which ever you prefer 

Jeongyeon: Momo do you have some one in mind to be your date ?

Momo: I was hoping to ask dahyun to be my date 

Sana: But I was going to ask her  to 

Jeongyeon: Any one else ?

Nayeon: Me too 

Jeongyeon: Yah !! Im your girlfriend so you be my date 

Nayeon: But you haven't ask me so *said in a teasing voice*

Tzuyu: you know we should go to our class now as it has been 5 minutes since the bell ring

As soon as tzuyu told them that all of them has grab their bags and scramble to get to their next class as none of them want to face the wrath of their teacher.

The day was over . Everyone went to the field has the soccer team has practice . A lot of fangirls went to watch  the team as they are only there to drool over dahyun. The other 8 girls has decided to watch the younger practice as the first game would be held in the university . It would be JYP first game if the season . After practice dahyun went to the bench where the girls are sitting. 

Dahyun : Hey guys whats up 

Sana:  Hi Dahyunnie

Tzuyu: Hi dahyun unnie

Mina: So whats up dahyun ah

Dahyun: Well my first game is tomorrow and I would like to invite you guys to watch my first game tomorrow

Nayeon: I'll come and Im sure that everyone is coming too

Jihyo: Yeah we will *smiling*

That smile did not pass by nayeon as she saw how jihyo smile . This is the first time that jihyo look like she is interested in someone . Nayeon did not expect to be a girl as jihyo was more into a guy .

Jeongyeon: Yeah we all coming

Dahyun: Well I gotta go as I need to take care of something 

Chae and Tzu : Ok unnie , i'll see at home

But before dahyun can leave she over heard how jihyo has no ride home as nayeon and jeongyeon has important things to do in about in a hour. Mina can't give jihyo a ride either as she was going to meet with her parents . While Momo and Sana are staying for another 3 hours for something and the younger one's can't really drive so one of tzuyu uncle will pick them up . The younger one's offer jihyo a lift to her home but jihyo refuse as she live opposite way . Jihyo reassure them that they she will be fine taking a taxi or bus but dahyun would not let that happened so she offer a ride to her home.

Dahyun: Jihyo unnie , I could drop you to your house ?

Jihyo: I don't want to bother you as you have something to do dahyun ah

Dahyun: I'll be heading towards your house . So it's no big deal for me at all . Common we should go now.

Jihyo: are you sure ? *As dahyun grab her hands while saying goodbyes to everyone*

As dahyun running out of the field while pulling jihyo with her . The others can't do anything so they just laugh . But one of the person might be laughing but she is super jealous right now as dahyun was holding jihyo hands. Even momo was jealous but in the end she find it funny.

Chaeyoung: I hope jihyo unnie can ride motorcycle

Nayeon: No way !! Jihyo would die and there's no way she would get in to that motorcycle

Momo: Well she got no choice

Mina: watch it tomorrow jihyo will be hitting dahyun if she end up riding that bikes 

Sana: ke ke ke ke !!! hahahahah

All: hahahahahahahahahaha

Nayeon: well as much I would like to chat with guys . Jeongyeon and I need to go now. We will see you guys tomorrow.

At the parking lot in school

Jihyo: Yah Kim dahyun stop dragging me

Dahyun: Well we have to go now unnie

Jihyo: ok , where's your car?

Dahyun:*scratch her head* about that unnie , I.ii... only have bikes

Jihyo: Im not riding that KIM DAHYUN !!! Im taking a bus 

Dahyun: No unnie and plus you live in a private location and there is no bus route towards your house

Jihyo: *she start thinking another way to get home but there was no way* ok fine but you promise to be careful.

Dahyun: I promise I will be careful . No worries everything will be ok. So I only have one helmet you should wear this

Dahyun has put the helmet to jihyo's head. She thinks that jihyo is so cute with her helmet on . After she put the helmet on jihyo.. She  open the compartment in her motorcycle she get her leather jacket as she wear it jihyo can't help but look at her.

Dahyun: you know jihyo unnie , you look cute in my helmet *giggles*

Jihyo: Im not . stop it .

Dahyun: C'mon get in and hold my waist

Jihyo: No, ill hold your shoulder

Dahyun: Well ok . Don't tell me I never told you

As soon dahyun start the motorcycle. Jihyo has hold her waist. Dahyun smile at the shriek that she heard from jihyo. 

Jihyo: YAH!! take it easy 

Dahyun: everything will be ok 

Jihyo: C'mon let's Go

Dahyun has start driving her motor cyles and all she can hear is jihyo scream. It's been 5 minutes on the road and slowly jihyo starting to enjoy the ride but her face is still buried to dahyun's back.