1/1

Love Against Hate

At Jimin's house :

 

Kim Taehyung was once again staying the night at his bestfriend's house talking about everything and anything instead of doing his homework.

 

« TaeTae, you were supposed to come over to study, not to ramble about every cute guys you saw on your way. » Sighed Jimin desperate.

 

« But you already studied !! How am I supposed to study alone ?! And sorry If I don't have a boyfriend to talk about so let me complain in peace and I won't bother you when you ramble about your boyfriend. » Responded Taehyung.

 

« Yah Kim Taehyung, we have only been dating for 6 months...We didn't even went past the kiss so don't tell me your weird fantasies. I am pure so don't stain my innocence ! » Replied Jimin.

 

«  6 months ! You never told me you dated for this long ! And you didn't do more than kissing ??? How can he resist those chubby mochi's cheeks and obviously this fabulous  ?? » Said Taehyung while lightly slapping his bestfriend's .

 

« Yah TaeTae stop saying those kinds of things, we are taking our relationship slow. I want to be sure that he is the one for me before going further. » Replied Jimin while blushing.

 

« Yeah yeah I know you don't want to give your ity to just anyone but look I would give everything to spend a night with Yoongi and I am myself a . » Tried to reason Taehyung.

 

« Yukkk Kim Taehyung, how dare you talk about my brother like that ?! I don't want to listen to you thristing after my own brother. Besides I don't think he even knows you exist. He must think you are a kid spending time with his baby brother. » Reasonned Jimin.

 

« Aish so innocent my little Jiminie~ he doesn't thirst after me because I didn't show him my best assets. Just wait until I have enough courage to approach him and BimBamBoom...in no time we will get married and have a lot of babies. » Dreamed Taehyung with a soft smile on his face.

 

« Whatever...Since you don't seem to be studying, I will ask you some help . How do I announce to Yoongi that I am dating his worse enemy ? »

 

« S...Sorry but I won't be able to help you. Every time I picture you telling Yoongi by any ways, I can only see Jungkook's death. But do tell me when you plan to tell him so that I can book a flight to Colombia to avoid World War III. » Joked Taehyung.

 

« Come on Tae. At some point I will have to tell him but I'm so scared. » Whined Jimin.

 

« Just talk about It with your Kookie first, so you can advise him not to act too smug in front of Yoongi when you will tell him because If you don't It will be a total disaster. »

 

« You are right, I will tal... » Started Jimin.

 

« Kiddos, lunch is ready, come down to eat. » Shouted Yoongi from downstairs, interrupting their conversation.

 

« FOOD !! » Shouted Taehyung while storming down the stairs.

 

Jimin sighed heavily. This situation can only end in a bad way.

 

~

 

2 days later, at Jimin's house :

 

« Mom, where did I put my shoes, I can't remember and I'm already late for my date with Kookie. » Rambled Jimin.

 

«  You are so lucky that your brother is at his basketball training. » She sighed while preparing dinner. « They are under your bed, you put them here to not forget them but look at you...You forgot. Aish this son. » She replied to her son with a soft smile on her face.

 

« Thank you mom ! » Shouted Jimin from his bedroom.

 

« Don't forget to be home before 6pm or I wont hesistate to tell everything to your brother. »

 

« But mom... » Started to complain Jimin.

 

« There is no but, while I do love Jungkook, I still can't put my whole trust on him so back home before 6pm. » She interrupted with a tone that meant no arguing.

 

~

 

When Jimin arrived to the cafe he was sweating and his hair were all over the place cause he had to run not to be too late but when he came in front of the glasses, he saw Jungkook already waiting for him at a table with a hot coffee in his hand. Jimin quickly entered the cafe which took the attention of Jungkook who was busy on his phone. When their eyes met a large smile made Its way on Jungkook's face and Jimin just had to smile back at his bunny's cute face.

 

« Hey cutie~ Come sit I commanded a matcha tea for you. » Said Jungkook before pecking his boyfriend's soft lips.

 

« Thank you Kookie ! » Blushed Jimin before sitting opposite to Jungkook. « So how are you since last night's skype ? » Said Jimin with a laugh.

 

« Don't act like that Jiminie, you know I can't last too long without seeing your face and hearing your laugh. » Replied Jungkook, wanting to make his boyfriend blush.

 

« Yah ! Stop doing this, you're teasing me too much. » Pouted Jimin. « I don't know how to say It but I have to ask you something really serious. » Replied Jimin with a serious face.

 

« What happened ?? You're scaring me baby ! I never saw you this serious ! » Started to worry Jungkook.

 

« No no no don't worry ! It's just that we've been dating for 6 months now and I really want our relationship to last forever and I don't really know If you also want to have a future with me so this is my first question for you ? » Questionned Jimin,not looking at Jungkook's face, scared of what the answer might be.

 

« Oh my little mochi~ I thought I was clear enough about my intentions for you... I want to get married with you, have kids with you, have grand children with you, grow old with you...In fact I want to spend every second of the rest of my life by your side so don't worry I will never let you go even If you beg me. » Winked Jungkook but still with a serious face while Jimin was dying from the inside, and burning from his face to his ears.

 

« T-Th-That's great because I also want all of that with you. This is why I want to officially introduce you to my family...Starting with Yoongi which is a part I am really afraid of. Knowing the both of you It will be a total disaster. » Replied Jimin, already exhausted just from thinking about It.

 

« Oh...This is what you wanted to talk about. I must say I really want to meet your family but your brother Ewh I really can't stand him...O-Ok I-I'll try to make an effort. » Jungkook quicky changed his mind when he say Jimin's angry gaze on him.

 

« Thank you Jungkookie. » An =d now Jimin was back with his big smile and Jungkook couldn't have been happier.

 

« So how do you want to announce It to him ? » Asked Jungkook.

 

« I thought about It all night and I think I will invite you to have dinner at my house with all my family and he will learn It there...And I hope that with my parents presence in the room Yoongi won't try to slice your throat. » Sighed deeply Jimin.

 

« Don't worry he could never kill me even If he really wanted to, did you see his height ? He can't do anything to me. » Responded Jungkook smugly.

 

« Jeon Jungkook ! You can't say those kinds of things anymore. Please Kookie make an effort for me. » Whined Jimin while making his best puppy face when he knows his kookie can't refuse him anything when he does It.

 

« I'll try juste for you baby. » Said Jungkook before taking Jimin's hand in his and caressing It with his thumb.

 

« Good ! So I talked with my mom and she invited you for dinner next friday at 8pm, will you be free ? » Asked Jimin.

 

« Yes I think I will but before that I have a basketball match against your school so against your brother, It won't be a problem right ? » Asked Jungkook worringly.

 

« No don't worry, while you have the match mom said she will be cooking and preparing for the big dinner. » Replied Jimin.

 

« Will you come to watch me play ? » Asked Jungkook with a smile on his face as he already knows the answer.

 

« Of course I'll come, what do you take me for ? I need to cheer for my favourite team...Big Hit is the best team. » Replied Jimin with a smirk before running out of the cafe to avoid the wrath of an angry Jungkook.

 

« Park Jimin-shi you didn't just say that !!! Come back you little mochi !! » Shouted Jungkook while trying to catch up with his sweet boyfriend.

 

~

 

Next Friday, at the basketball match

 

The team of Seagull High School arrived at Big Hit High School one hour before the match and in this little time Jimin rushed to the gymnasium but before that He made sure to ask Taehyung to go bother Yoongi so he woudn't fall upon Jimin with his worse enemy making out like never. Only then Jimin went to see his Jungkookie in the changing room and of course he got teased by his teammate for being too cute breathing like a horse after running to get to his boyfriend.

 

« Wow look at this little cutie...JUNGKOOK SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU !!! » Shouted Jongin to Jungkook who was busy getting dressed.

 

But when he heard this sentence he knew who was there so he came out running to fall upon his cute mochi that he didn't see for a whole week so being the first fan of Park Jimin he had to have a little alone time with him.

 

« Sunshine, I knew you would come. » Said Jungkook with a smug face before grabbing the thin wrist of his boyfriend and dragging him outside to be alble to kiss the hell out of him whithout an audience. Moreover an audience that would make fun of him for months If they ever saw him being so cheesy.

 

« Where are you bringing me Kookie ? Suga hyung could see us. » Started to worry Jimin for being in an open space.

 

But Instead of answering Jungkook pushed Jimin on the wall and pushed his lips against the plushy ones of his little mochi. Jimin got lost in this gentle kiss and started to close his eyes when he could feel all the love from Jungkook and realised how much they missed each other during this week.

 

« One week is way too long... » Whispered Jungkook against Jimin before diving back again on those lips...He couldn't get enough of the whole person that was Park Jimin.

 

« WHAT THE HELL.... » Before they could even blink an eye they both seperated and Jimin saw his brother behind Jungkook looking at them with murder in his eyes and next to Yoongi was a terrified Taehyung holding tight on Yoongi's arm as he he tried to hold him back from getting there.

 

« Y-Yoongi h-h-hyung...I-I » Jimin couldn't say anything more before he was dragged outside by his brother who was holding so thight on his wrist that he thought no blood could pass anymore.

 

« Park Jimin what were you doing there with Jeon ing Jungkook?? » Yoongi all but growled while looking at Jimin with so much disapointment.

 

« I-I...Please Yoongi-hyung stay calm and let me explain. » Started Jimin before looking at his brother for comfirmation to continue and when all he got was his brother crossing his arms over his chest, he took a deep breath before continuing.

 

« I won't go around the bush...I am dating Jungkookie and we've been together for 6 months already and I know you really don't like It, dammit you hate him but I...I love him, he makes me the happiest and he loves me too and just because you hate him I won't stop seeing him because I plan to marry him even If It makes you despite me I don't care. » Jimin couldn't even look in the eyes of his brother while saying all of these.

 

« Does this bastard treat you right ? Because If doesn't treat you like the ing prince you are I will kill him and I will lock you up in your room untill i find a good guy for you. » Threatened Yoongi which made Jimin look up and saw worry and murder in those eyes and in a sense It made him happy to know his brother is worried about him and that he didn't reject the idea of accepting his relationship with Jungkookie.

 

« Yes he does, he is the best man you coud ever find for me. He is a real puppy with me and treat me like the prince he also think I am...See you have a common point with him, you are destined to get along with him at some point. » Said Jimin while pulling a big smile on his face.

 

« Don't go too fast, I am never going to like him and I don't want to ever see you both close to each other. I don't think I can handle to see him holding your hands or kissing you like before. And also If this damn bastard hurts you, you cant be sure I will hunt him alive and castrate him in front of his whole school for them to see how much of an he is » Threatened Yoongi for the second time in a few minutes.

 

« Don't worry I will be the first one to tell you If he ever hurts me. » Responded Jimin with a soft smile which also made Yoongi smile at his baby brother.

 

« Mom told me someone special was coming to dinner tonight, I am right to think It's him ? » Asked Yoongi.

 

« Yes you're right, am I also right to think you won't eat at home tonight ? » Asked Jimin not expecting much.

 

« Then you don't know me cause I will be here and don't worry I will follow this kid movement without blinking an eye and someone need to stop him from staying the night at home, sleeping in your bed....Ugh I won't ever let him stay alone in your room with you. » At this point Jimin couldn't care less about those empty threat. He just learned that his brother was the best one he could ever have so he jumped in his brother's arm crying happy tears.

 

« Can I get my boyfriend back ? » Interrupted Jungkook who was leaning against the door this whole time and waiting for the right time to claim his boyfriend's arms again. Neither of Yoongi nor Jimin noticed him so they both jumped in shock when they heard him but Yoongi quickly regained his composure and send death glare to Jungkook while Jimin just smiled brighter and jump in his Jungkookie's arm because of the happiness he felt to have those two in his life.

 

« You don't have to send me those glares Yoongi-hyung, you will soon have to call me brother-in-law so better get used to It.» Said Jungkook with Jimin in his arm while sending a smug glare to Yoongi.

 

Jimin didn't have the time to react before he found himself alone outside and saw his brother running to kill his boyfriend. And in this moment, Jimin was the happiest man on earth watching the two mans of his live.