Irene Bae

Bittersweet (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shines through the window of the large luxurious penthouse. It wakes up the raven who is sleeping in the king-sized bed. The raven slowly opens her eyes and rise to a sitting position on her bed. She reached out her phone that is located on the edge of her bed and checked for new messages.


 

[ Here’s your schedule for today:

 

9:00 - meeting with Kim Entertainment

1:00 - lunch

2:30 - meeting with the employees about the company’s performance

5:00 - meet up with Yongsun-ssi

 

After that you’re free . ]


 

She reads the message from her secretary and nods slowly as she gets up from her bed to take a shower. She push the button to turn on the shower and the shower let out a stream of warm water. The CEO let the water runs along her beautiful pale body and she sigh, feeling satisfied after a long night working.


 

After a few minutes, she gets out from the shower and walks toward her walk-in closet. She choose to wear a simple white blouse with dark purple pants and match it with dark purple blazer. The girl put on light make-up as she is already beautiful. She fixed her bangs and grabbed her Chanel handbag and put on her heels and locked her penthouse. With that she went to the parking lot and drive her way to the office.


 

But, who is she?


 

She is Irene Bae. Irene Bae, the most influential woman in South Korea. The first woman to be on top of the business chain. The first woman to invest her business around the world without anyone’s help. The woman is feared by a lot of people because of her cold face and attitude. She is the first woman who has been in business in such a young age. The first woman to have her own empire. Her business controls almost everything. From supplying to having a shopping mall under her own company. Needless to say, she is a such a powerful young woman.



 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Irene arrives at the big black building - which is her empire -  at 8:00 a.m. sharp. Every person who pass her on her way to her personal office  would bow their heads and greet her and she nods her head. When she arrives at her office, she is greeted by a certain blonde who is smiling at her.


 

“Good morning Irene. Looking as pretty as ever don’t you?” Her secretary said as she hands Irene a cup of coffee. Irene took it and look at her secretary.


 

“Good morning, Wendy. And thank you.” Wendy nods her head and returns to her desk, which is outside of Irene’s office. Irene proceeds to enter her office and she closed the door. Her office has a large window on one side that fills the entire wall. The offfice is spacious and luxurious because of the black and gold theme . She walks towards her desk and put her handbag on it. The girl throws herself on her chair and spins it. A few minutes later she stops and sigh. She turns her chair to face the desk and start working.


 

Irene stays like that for 30 minutes and suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She gives approval to the person and she knows right away it was her secretary, reminding her the meeting she is having with the Kim Company in a few minutes. Irene picks up her handbag and blazer and walked to her car.


 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 

“Irene! There you are.” A small brunette greets her cheerfully and signals her to sit down on the sofa in front of her.

 

“Hello, Taeyeon.” Irene greets her as she sat down to where Taeyeon is pointing.


 

Kim Taeyeon, the founder of TY Entertainment and is a successful businesswoman just like Irene. Taeyeon has been Irene’s friend ever since they are in middle school and Taeyeon is proud of what Irene has achieve on her own. At first, Taeyeon had offered to help on her business but Irene declined, saying that she wanted to be independent  and thus here she is now.

 

“So what do you want to talk about?” The raven asked, staring at her. Taeyeon admits, Irene isn’t called cold beauty for no reason. Though with her and other people who is closed with Irene, the girl expression soften a bit but she still didn’t smile. That became something that Taeyeon is used to by now. She rarely sees Irene smiles. For what reason Irene is like that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter