Just Wait

Turn Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always my writing is rushed and not proofread. lol. sorry.

but hope you like it and please comment if you like it!!!

 

 

 

It was Mark Lee’s last night as a single man and he wasn’t spending it in a club getting wasted or with his soon-to-be wife. Instead he was wrapped in the arms of the man he loved. Honey skin was all he could see, the scent of strawberries the only thing in his nose. “I’m a terrible person, Hyuck. Just a ing terrible person.  I don’t love her and I can’t let you go. Please don’t let go of me, Hyuck . I love you so ing much. It hurts so goddamn much. Fix me please. I can’t lose you, please. “Mark pleaded through the tears clouding his vision.

He just wanted to be wrapped up in DongHyuck forever, hidden away in the darkness of his hotel room. His sobbing grows harder as he thinks of the days they had spent in freedom. Coffee dates at Starbucks. Speaking poetry into DongHyuck’s skin. Kisses under the mistletoe. Watching Hyuck run down the streets at 1AM giggling and breathless. Stumbling into Mark’s apartment after long nights of dancing and messy kisses.

 

He couldn’t let go of the person that lit up his world brighter than the sun. He was the literal sun and lit up a room with that perfect smile of his. “I’m always here for you, Mark. Please don’t cry because I’m not dead or anything. But I might as well be without you in my life.” DongHyuck mumbled off the last part as tears started to stream down his face.

Tomorrow his boyfriend, lover, the man of his dreams, the love of his life would leave him to fulfill his parents’ wishes by marrying a girl. She was nice enough if you didn’t count the fact she was marrying his man. ”Hyuck, don’t say stuff like that please. I feel like I’m going to die. My heart is breaking, Hyuck. I feel like I might die from how much it hurts.” Mark sobbed into DongHyuck’s neck as he tightened his arms around DongHyuck’s waist. They were lying on bed curled up as much as possible into each other. If their lover was leaving them the next day usually couples would be making love through the night but right now Mark just wanted to hold his boyfriend and cry the pain away. DongHyuck’s fingers carded through his hair as they inhaled as much of each other as possible.

They had dreams of having their own apartment, not just sharing Mark’s for the rest of their lives. Mark would finish his Master’s degree in English Lit and DongHyuck would finish his Master’s degree in Music. They were going to be happy but Mark’s parents got to it before that. Now they were in a dark hotel room trying to comfort each other as they stared into each other’s eyes. Mark pushed himself up as he craned to reach DongHyuck’s lips, his hand resting on DongHyuck’s cheek. The taste of salt mixed in their kiss was new, crying while kissing each other was new.Mark was falling asleep and he didn’t want to.

”Please don’t leave me, Hyuck. Please.” Mark pleaded drowsily, his lips resting near DongHyuck’s own. Mark seemed to be pleading and begging a lot that day and usually the smaller of the two would but tonight he was silent as he his fingers worked into Mark’s hair.

”I love you, MinHyung .So ing goddamn much.” was the last thing he heard before he drifted off to sleep .
Mark could feel the rays of the sun peek through the curtain folds of the hotel room. 
The bed was cold. And Mark knew he wouldn’t see his lover that day.
Or ever again.

 

The morning had passed in a flurry. And before he knew it he had been pushed to the altar and his mother’s beaming face was watching the soon to be couple from the front pew. Mark’s best men and best friends looked at him in pity. Mark felt like falling to his knees and begging to be let go of.

Mark gulped as the officiate began the ceremony.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter