The Chaos of Love

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

It was about time, about time to slide that ring onto her fingers.

 

I know I have already proposed to her way before the accident happened, everything was well prepared during the proposal, ring and flowers are all present. The thing is, the ring that I got her was still lying in the velvet box. To simple things out, I have indeed proposed and she said yes but I have not yet slide that damn ring onto her fingers. This was what I was regretful about throughout her whole coma period, I always think to myself if things will change if I have slide the ring onto her fingers that day.

 

Maybe if I have done it, the accident will not happen at all. I told Yoona about it and she just laughed it off, saying that I am ridiculous. I was already slowing planning for the wedding behind Yoona's back. The ring that I have gotten during the proposal was just a simple silver band and I was designing a piece myself, the one and only in the universe. Even though the planning was hectic while taking care of a kid and a newborn, I have managed to pull through this.

 

I was going to break the surprise to Yoona with the help of Eunbi. I went down to the living room, Eunbi was sitting on Yoona's lap giving her a curious look. I approached them slowly, giving Yoona a hug from the back.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" I gave Yoona a peck on the cheeks, causes Yoona to jump a little.

 

"Y-Yah! You scared me!"

 

"Why is she looking at you like this?" I looked at Eunbi, only realize that she was smiling at me cheekily.

 

"Daddy! You told Eunbi that you are going to slide a ring on Omma's finger, but Eunbi did it first!" She exclaimed, "So did Eunbi won?"

 

Is she being serious now? I told her the plans and told her to help me out, she nodded excitedly, telling me that she will definitely help me. And in the end, this is what I have got. There goes my suprise~ And who should I blame? No one but myself.

 

"Y-Yah Eunbi ah." I looked at Eunbi nervously, taking a seat beside Yoona, clenching my teeth, and whispered to Eunbi. "You are not supposed to tell Omma that!"

 

"I heard it all Kwon Jiyong~" I look to my side and Yoona was smirking, "What is up to your sleeves this time around?"

 

"E-Eh? Nothing!" I let out a nervous chuckle, "She is just 5 years old, she might have misheard it somewhere."

 

This, causes Eunbi to have her brows furrowed, giving me a disapproving look. That was the moment, I knew my plan is going to screw up.

 

"Aniya! Eunbi heard it clearly, daddy say tonig-"

 

"Yah yah! You just came back from school and not showered yet, how dirty is that. I'll shower you, let's go!" I covered and carried her into my arms, rushing upstairs.

 

"Omma!"

 

Which in turn, the living room was left with Yoona's laughter

 

"Yah yah Eunbi ah," I held onto my forehead. "We are giving Omma a surprise, a surprise is Omma cannot know anything. You cannot tell her what we are planning~"

 

Talking to a 5 years old kid is really trying to test my patience.

 

"Hehe, but Eunbi still won right? I am faster than Daddy!"

 

Clearly, she does not get the idea of it. I could only shake my head and let out an empty chuckle, carrying her into the bathroom.

 

"Yes yes, you won." I took off her clothes, "Auntie Kim will be staying over tonight to take care of you and Eunwoo, Omma and I are going to go out for dinner. You need to listen to Auntie Kim, alright? And I will grant you a wish."

 

"Really?!" She got excited, "Whatever I want?"

 

"If Eunbi is obedient today and will not make a fuss later when we are heading out, I will get what you want."

 

"Deal! Daddy you need to keep your promise~"

 

"And you need to keep your too~"

 

"Promise!"

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

"Done blackmailing your daughter?"

 

"Y-Yah what do you mean by blackmailing? We are not doing anything~"

 

"Reallyyyyy?"

 

"I am an honest man~ Right Eunwoo?" I gave a few taps on his chin, causing him to let out a smile. "Aigoo~ Who do you resemble? So handsome~"

 

"Are you indirectly praising yourself?" Yoona glared at me, "At this rate, you're going to turn into a son pabo."

 

"And what's wrong about that? Look at him, he is practically a cutie pie" I carried Eunwoo into my arms, "Now, you need to get up and get dressed. We are going out for dinner."

 

"Mwuh? Where are we going?" Yoona look at me as if I was joking, "With these two monster? Spare me please, I am tired~"

 

"Nah, Auntie Kim will be staying over tonight to look after them." I pull her up, gave a pat on her . "So, stop asking so much and get dressed."

 

"You sure Eunbi doesn't want to tag along? She will be upse-"

 

"All is settled~" I cooled, "Faster, we are running late!"

 

She threw me a suspicious look but nonetheless went up to get dressed.

 

"So what deal did you make with Eunbi this time round?"

 

We were in the car, driving to the destination. I booked a restaurant by the river, to commemorate our first date after such a long time and breaking the wedding news to her.

 

"A secret between the dad and the daughter~" I held onto her hands, "It has been quite some time since we are out alone."

 

"Tell me about it," She rolled her eyes, "At least you get to go to work, I am practically stuck at home!"

 

"You know you can always do that whenever you want?" I laughed, knowing her inside out, she just couldn't put the responsibility down.

 

"What is the point of losing weight when I can't head back to work? I am not even wearing any wedding dresses anytime soon" She complained and mumbled the last sentence to herself which I heard it loud and clear.

 

"Mwuh? What did you say?" I acted as if I didn't hear that clearly, looking at her."

 

"N-Nothing!"

 

"If you can't put it down, maybe you can head back to work once Eunwoo gets a little older?"

 

"And throw the both of them to Auntie Kim? She will be tired out!" She pouted a little, "Auntie Kim is too precious~"

 

"We can always get a nanny if not, there are definitely ways to work this out."

 

"Leave our kids to a stranger? No way! That's not safe..."

 

"Alright alright, tonight is not the night for you to worry about this." Hearing from her tone, it seem like she's going to grumble her way there. Of course, I got to cut it off before that happens. "Since we are having the time to ourselves tonight, why not enjoy it? Hmm?"

 

"Yes, boss!"

 

Yoona cheered as the car loomed with comfortable silence.

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Wow..." I awed as I look at the scene in front of me, "Ji, this is so beautiful!

 

We were at the pier and there was a well-decorated yacht right in front of us, flowers, fairy lights. If Jiyong had not proposed before, from one look, I almost mistook that he is going to propose tonight. I look at Jiyong only to see that smug on his face.

 

"How did you do this?

 

"Who am I?" He grabs ahold of my hands, holding onto me as I step onto the yacht. "CEO of Universe can definitely do something like this, I am the almighty Kwon Jiyong~ Remember?"

 

"Always so full of yourself." I snorted, "You rent it?"

 

"If I say it is yours, will you believe?"

 

"M-Mwuh?" I stared at him with my eyes wide open, "You must be lying."

 

"That's right." He laughed, "Why are you so gullible when it comes to such stuff? I thought it will be nice since we haven't had dinner together, with just the two of us. Something special you know?"

 

"Since when you are not planning for special stuff? Dates with you are always extraordinary~Just that it doesn't happen frequently."

 

"Thank you, I'll take it as a praise." The waiter brought us to our seats, the scenery was amazing I must say.

 

We had a lovely dinner, talking about everything under the sun. Reminiscence things that we thought were long forgotten, our childhood, our youth and the times that we had been through. I will always be thankful for how we manage to endure and become who we are now, parents of tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter