PUPPY LOVE

ReveLulls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Seulrene Day!

 

 _________________________

 

 

"GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING SEOUL!!!

 

IT IS ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER CHANCE TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF! IT IS CURRENTLY 8 O’CLOCK AND TODAY WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL 25 DEGREE CELSIUS MORNING, NOTHING LIKE A LITTLE SPRING LOVE AFTER A COLD WINTER, AM I RIGHT? THE FLOWERS ARE DANCING AND THE SKY IS CLEAR ON THIS BEAUTIFUL MONDAY! AFTER A GREAT WEEKEND WE COME BACK TO-“ 

 

A lazy hand makes its way to the noisy digital clock and smacks it into silence, a groan echoing around the two-bedroom door apartment as the sun, indifferently to the protests, makes its way into the space through the bay window. 

 

The form under all the chunky covers shifts in place but before she can return to its deep slumber, the air is knocked out of her stomach. Coughs mixed with giggles are the only thing that escapes the 21 year old as the duvet is pulled from her body by none other than her dog.

 

“You traitor!” the hoarse morning voice is very audible, another laugh clearing the raspiness from so she can shout between and thrown towards her face, “When have I ever waken you up while you tried to catch a nap?!” she jokingly scolds the Shiba Inu jumping around in the queen sized bed. 

 

“Is it truly a nap if you’ve recently just waken up from hibernation?” a higher toned voice catches both, the dog and the human’s attention, a blonde petite woman standing with her back resting on the door’s frame and crossed arms, watching the mini match between pet and owner with an amused smile. 

 

“It’s literally 8 in the morning, Wan, how can you possibly be ready already?” the monolid woman on the mattress asks as one hand pets the now sitting Shiba Inu and her other one rubs on her eye softly. 

 

“Well, Seulgi, some of us like to calmly arrive instead of only barely making it to class.” the blonde teasingly answers. “Isn’t that right, Bee?” she raises and eyebrow towards the dog getting a puzzled look and tilted head in return which makes her giggle.

 

“I have been late like two times this whole semester, .” Seulgi narrows her eyes, “And class doesn’t start until 10, so if you ask me…” the brunette’s lips start to grow into a smirk, “..it seems like someone woke up early so they can catch their crush at the corner’s café before her 9am class. Or am I wrong, Son Seungwan?” 

 

The latter’s eyes grow wide, the blood rushing quickly into the pale skin of her face but she shrugs it off with a small frown, “I don’t know what you’re talking about…” she avoids the honey orbs under the teasing, wiggling eyebrows of the woman still in bed.

 

“Oh, really? So if I go get myself a coffee in about 15 minutes I wouldn’t happen to run into a certain Park Sooyoung, would I?” Seulgi innocently talks to her dog and wraps an arm around its cream-colored, furry body. Seungwan’s arms uncrossing and her chest puffing just as her cheeks. 

 

“Shut up!” 

 

“The red doesn’t lie, Wan!” Seulgi dramatically screams and points directly to Seungwan’s face.

 

“You are so annoying!” the blonde raises her voice and stomps her foot like a child, “Bee!” the dog’s ears perk up at its name, “You better be on this one with me, buddy! Get her!” she takes quick steps towards the brunette and starts tickling her, the Shiba Inu wagging its tail at the commotion and joining in with playful movements of its own. 

 

“Yah!!” Seulgi squirms in place and tries to pull the covers on her body as a form of protection but the harmless battle continues, their laughter filling the not-too-big but not-too-small shared apartment the university students, and old friends, own. 

 

Seulgi continues to struggle to break free from the grasp of Seungwan’s fingers but the side of the bed that could be her exit is blocked by her pet, continuous thrown her way. “Bee! You betrayed me twice today! How could you!” she gives some seconds more of fight before tears start coming out of her eyes and she whines, “Fine! I give up! Stop!” 

 

Seungwan can’t keep in her laughter, in all the years she’d known the monolid woman, her laughing too hard you cry trait never fails to entertain her. The blonde throws herself across Seulgi’s stomach and makes fun of the weeping woman who chuckles some in between whimpers. They stay like that for some minutes, just another morning in the roommate’s home. 

Seulgi and Seungwan met in middle school and have been best friends ever since so these kinds of interactions is nothing new, they’re close and really comfortable around each other like sisters. Though they look nothing alike, which leads to many people thinking they date with how touchy and supportive they are with each other, but when the gags and witty comments come after, they understand they’re nothing more than the best of friends. 

 

The laughter dies down into a comfortable silence until Seungwan sits up and looks over her shoulder at Seulgi who is still trying to catch her breath from the tension of laughing so much. 

 

“Anyway, Seul, I gotta go…” she trails off with pink adorning her cheeks, “I left breakfast ready, and I’ll see you at lunch, okay?”

 

“You’re the best, Wan.” Seulgi sits up as well, “And yeah… go ahead…” she wears that smug face once again. “We wouldn’t want you to be late and miss a certain Miss.” 

 

“You are obnoxious.” 

 

“But very right.” the brunette holds up her index finger in front of her best friend, who sighs with a small grin. 

 

“Am I crazy for falling for someone who literally sees me as a pocket sized puppy?” Wendy voices bittersweetly while she massages Bee’s head with her fingers. 

 

Seulgi ponders about it for a second, the blonde’s tone stinging a little at her chest, but shrugs off with her famous eyesmile, “C’mon, Wan, you’re a catch.” she pats Seungwan’s back comfortingly, “She’d be stupid to not take her chance with you.” 

 

A sweet smile appears on Seungwan’s lips, they can often be at each other’s throats but when it comes to it, they really always are there to make each other feel better. They’re lucky to have each other and have their friendship. 

 

“Go on, you’ll be late if you don’t leave right now.” she pats the blonde’s twice and the latter does as told, a wave of confidence washing over her petite body and pumping energy back in. 

 

“Wish me luck, Bee! I’m getting a girlfriend today!” she holds her fist up in an epic pose before jogging out of the room, Seulgi laughing and screaming after her.

 

“Son Seungwan you've literally just known her for 3 weeks, isn’t that too soon!?” 

 

“It is never soon or late for love!” Seungwan screams right back, the sound of keys echoing thought the apartment they just moved in a month ago when they started their third year of University together and had enough money saved up to move into a bigger space than the dorm they shared before. This new location led to all kinds of meetings, like their in front neighbors Kim Yerim and Son Chaeyoung, 20 year old and junior "stepsisters" from a wealthy family that had gifted them the biggest apartment in the facility. They are nice, funny, and had been very welcoming from the get go, making sure to make the best friends feel at home. And also, Park Sooyoung, the tall and pretty red head who had captured Seungwan’s heart the second she saw her at the corner’s café, later coming to find out she lived a few blocks from here which was the reason she usually is in the shop before going to school. 

 

“You are so cheesy! It’s disgusting!” Seulgi yells. 

 

“I’ll see you at lunch, Grinch!” Wendy answers before closing the door after her and leaving the apartment in absolute silence except for Seulgi’s light giggles.

 

With a tap on her phone, the music fills the room as the light brunette gets into her bathroom and takes a shower, the Shiba Inu using the extra time to rest a little on the mattress. After around 4 songs, Seulgi gets out and picks a comfortable but stylish outfit for school, a white crop top and high waisted black adidas pants with her favorite white converse. It’s simple but with her godly proportions and body line to die for, it makes it look like high couture. 

Seulgi has always been admired for her beauty, her monolid big eyes, high cheekbones ,button thin nose and rosy lips alone the reason why many people have confessed to her over the years. But her intelligence mixed with clumsiness, shyness and total una

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter