Level 1 : Yoon Ji Sung , Lee Dae Hwi & Park Woo Jin

In The Game

“H-how are we going to find the others?” Daehwi asked “It’s Getting Dark …. We have to find Shelter for the night …. We will look for the others in the morning …. After all we all have been teleported together at the same time …. Let’s just hope that they are doing alright”

 

Daehwi nods as we both headed inside to one of the houses “Hello?”

 

I opened the door wide “Anyone here?” I asked , suddenly someone jumps up “AHH!” I swing my stick and hit it Hard “Ow!”

 

“What was that for?”

 

I looked at the person “Woo Jinnie?”

 

He looked up “Hyung!” He quickly got up “Thanks for hitting my head … I thought you were one of the Gouls I hit while entering the house”

 

“Ghouls … What Gouls?” Daehwi asked and he looked around the place “They are gone , I hit them dead with my Sling shot which I found”

 

I exhale and hug woo jin “I m glad that you’re save” I said as I pull back “I m sorry for hitting you” I added “It’s okay …”

 

All of us headed upstairs to the bed rooms , I quickly close the windows and locked the door , after we hunt for some foods and drinks and grab some weapons to protect us “Did you meet up with the others?” I asked him “Yes , I ran into Daniel and Sung Woon Hyung … We ran into the Ghouls and I was seperated up from them … I decided to seek shelter and Bam! The Ghouls found me and I killed them all …"

 

“At least we know that Daniel and Sung Woon are save …. We can search for them in the morning … I will take the first watch …. You guys go to sleep first”

 

“How can we go to sleep …. I m scared …. Will we find the others soon?” Daehwi asked and he and Woo Jin came closer to me “We will , tomorrow let’s go find them… I m sure the rest are in the save place”