Part 2

How To Alpha (A Guide For Jungkook)

Once they were in the play chamber, Yoongi crawled onto the bed, lying on his stomach. His tail swished around in the air, and the back of his pants were stained with his own mess. He crossed his arms in front of him, resting his chin on them, quietly waiting for the alphas to do what they were going to do. From where Jungkook was standing, he could only see Yoongi’s back side and his horns poking out from where his head was resting.

Jungkook had never been in a situation like this, and the other alphas weren’t giving him any direction. He didn’t know what he was supposed to do, but he started by taking a careful step toward Yoongi.

“Not so fast,” Hoseok grabbed Jungkook’s arm. “I can’t let you touch him until I know you’re good enough.”

“How—”

Before Jungkook could even get the question out of his mouth, Hoseok pulled him into a kiss. Jungkook’s eyes went wide in surprise at first — he had never kiss anyone before, but he eventually relaxed into it as Hoseok deepened the kiss, and Jungkook’s eyes fluttered shut. His lips were trembling against Hoseok’s, and he cautiously parted his lips when Hoseok at them.

The older demon pulled back, and he smirked at Jungkook. “You’re too shy,” He said, “It’s kind of cute.”

“Sh-shut up,” Jungkook demanding, his cheeks flushed.

“Allow me,” Taehyung said, and he stood up to the plate, turning Jungkook to face him. “If I may?”

It was weird for the prince to be asking permission, but Taehyung was always more respectable than his father when it came to demons. The same couldn’t be said for the humans that were promised to him, but he was always kind to demons. Jungkook bit his lip and nodded.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook’s lower waist and pulled him closer. He brought the younger into a kiss, slower than Hoseok had before him. He nipped and bit at Jungkook’s bottom lip before seeking an entrance to the younger’s mouth, and Jungkook carefully gave it up to him. Soft moans escaped him as Taehyung inside his mouth, seeming to easily locate the places that made Jungkook tick. He was clearly more experienced than the other alpha, but nothing less could be expected of the demon prince.

He his lips when he pulled away and looked into Jungkook’s eyes. “Now do that, but to Yoongi,” Taehyung ordered.

The omega was still lying quietly on the bed. He was surprisingly obedient and patient, despite his demanding and impatient personality outside of the bedroom. Hesitantly, Jungkook looked over to Hoseok. Yoongi was his omega, and it was ultimately his place to give Jungkook permission to do anything.

The elder just offered a slight nod. “That’s what we’re here for, isn’t it,” He pushed Jungkook toward the bed.

Jungkook climbed onto the bed, and Yoongi rolled over to his side immediately. “Finally,” He said, and he grabbed Jungkook’s arm to drag him closer. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck, and pulled himself up to place a kiss to the young demon’s chin. “You don’t have to listen to them, you know.” He whispered, “You can let me lead, if you want.” He took a quick glance off to his side where the other two alphas were standing. “They never let me take control.”

There was something sad about the way Yoongi admitted that, and Jungkook kind of felt sorry for him. If he was going to be an alpha, he wanted to be the sort who would take care of his omega. So, he looked into Yoongi’s eyes and nodded. “I think that sounds fair,” He whispered and dipped down to place a quick and sweet kiss to Yoongi’s lips. “After all, you know more than I do.”

“You lying little ,” Hoseok mumbled, and Yoongi flashed a smirk in his direction. “We always let you be in control.”

“Not the way I want to be, though,” Yoongi said, and flipped Jungkook onto his back. He looked down at the younger with a sinister grin as he sat on Jungkook’s clothed and rolled his hips. Yoongi had to bite back a moan, and Jungkook did the same as he felt Yoongi’s wetness soaking through his pants as well. “Don’t worry, I know how alphas like it, too. I’ll make sure you’re taken care of.”

He grabbed Jungkook’s hands and carefully over the palm before up a stripe and carefully on each of Jungkook’s fingers. “I don’t need any preparation because Hoseok and Taehyung tend to me good,” He said as he slipped Jungkook’s hand down into Yoongi’s own pants. “But, as this is your first time, I don’t want to take the pleasure from you.”

Jungkook always knew that Hoseok and Yoongi were ing, but he never knew that Taehyung was a part of it, too. Something about that newfound knowledge made Jungkook jealous and somewhat possessive. He didn’t want to be just another demon to Yoongi. He wanted to be a special demon to him the way Hoseok was. He wanted to be able to call Yoongi his.

The instant his fingers dipped into Yoongi’s wetness, he could feel his head spinning and his alpha instincts taking over. Suddenly his desire to be gentle and let Yoongi have control was gone, and his possessive nature started to take over. He flipped Yoongi right onto his back again and started to rip Yoongi’s pant off.

“Wait,” Yoongi harshly grapped Jungkook’s wrists, but Jungkook was stronger. He was an alpha, and that worked to his advantage, so he almost had Yoongi’s pants off before Yoongi spoke again. “Jungkook.”

His voice shook that time, and Jungkook froze. He slowly looked up to meet Yoongi’s eyes, afraid of what he would see. Yoongi didn’t look scared, much to Jungkook’s relief. Then again, there were two other alphas in the room who would die before letting anyone hurt Yoongi, so he really didn’t have any reason to be afraid. When Jungkook looked over at those two alphas, they were watching carefully. Taehyung had a small smile on his face while Hoseok’s trained eyes looked so serious. It was weird seeing him so serious like this.

Jungkook backed off and sat on his knees. “I-I’m sorry,” He stuttered and looked at Yoongi again. “M-maybe I shouldn’t—”

“Jungkook,” It was Taehyung to speak, and he stepped forward. “You are an alpha. It’s in your nature to act like this. The fact that you stopped yourself without Yoongi even having to actually tell you to stop, or without Hoseok having to step in, that says a lot. You’re starting off as a better alpha than most already.”

“Honestly,” Yoongi said, and he crawled toward Jungkook. “I would know better than these guys.” He motioned to Hoseok and Taehyung, “Seeing as how they’ve never had to deal with alphas as an omega.” He cupped Jungkook’s face in his hands, “If one of these two have to step in, then I think you have reason to worry. Don’t get me wrong, they both love the hell out of you, but that doesn’t mean they’ll let you get away with anything.” He kissed Jungkook’s lips sweetly. “Okay?”

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi, and he nodded softly. “Okay,” He said.

“So we’re still doing this?” Yoongi asked with a hint of a smile on his lips.

“Yeah,” Jungkook nodded. “I think we are.”

“Good!” Yoongi said and suddenly pounced Jungkook back down to the mattress, crushing his tail underneath him. This time he took the responsibility of sliding his own pants down before bringing Jungkook’s hands back to his , wasting no time in picking up where they left off.

Yoongi’s slickness was just as tempting as before, but Jungkook kept better control over himself this time. He slipped one finger into Yoongi’s , smirking as it made the elder demon fall more onto him, Yoongi resting his head right on Jungkook’s chest. The elder let out a breathy sigh, and Jungkook slipped in another finger.

Whatever Jungkook was doing didn’t seem to be enough for Yoongi as he started rocking his hips, his rubbing against Jungkook’s stomach, seeking more pleasure than Jungkook was giving him. Part of Jungkook wanted to still his hips and scold him for being so needy, but he was the one who agreed to let Yoongi be in control, so he let the omega demon do as he pleased.

“Careful, Hoseok, he might end up spoiling him,” Taehyung warned, reminding Jungkook that he and Yoongi weren’t the only two people in the room. It was easy to forget the existence of others when you were occupied with so much of one person, it seemed.

“Shh,” Hoseok hushed him. “I want to see how this goes.”

Being reminded of their presence, Jungkook felt his nerves catch up to him, and he slowed his movements with his fingers.

“Is it weird for you?” Yoongi seemed to pick up on Jungkook’s change in behavior.

“Hm?” Jungkook looked up at him.

“For them to stand by and watch like this?” Yoongi clarified.

Jungkook quickly shook his head. He wouldn’t say that it was weird, so much as intimidating. He felt like he was under a lot of pressure to get everything right, like he was being seriously judged on how he performed his first time.

Taehyung, Jungkook was fine with. It was Hoseok who intimidated him. Although Hoseok had only ever been kind to Jungkook, he was Yoongi’s alpha, and Jungkook had a long time crush on Yoongi. So, yeah, Hoseok was intimidating to him.

“It’s just me and you for now,” Yoongi whispered against Jungkook’s ear, his hot breath sending a chill down the younger’s spine. “Just pretend they don’t exist.”

“That’s easier said than done,” Jungkook mumbled, but Yoongi helped by slipping his hands under Jungkook’s shirt and toying with his s.

He rolled one of the nubs in between his fingers until it became hard, and then he pulled Jungkook up slightly, removing Jungkook’s hands from him so he could remove the article. He tossed the shirt to the side before latching himself onto same and gently. Jungkook gasped and arched his back up into Yoongi’s touches.

The more Yoongi touched him, the easier it was for Jungkook to forget about the other two demon’s in the room.

“I’m sorry to take all of your fun away,” Yoongi quickly removed the rest of their clothes. “But I have been deprived since my heat started, and I really need to be ed.”

Jungkook almost pouted because he wanted to enjoy easing his way into it, but Yoongi didn’t allow him enough time before sinking down onto his .

“,” They both breathed at the same time.

That thing earlier, about Jungkook wanting to take his time? Yeah, he took that back. Nothing could compare to the actual feeling Yoongi’s wet heat around his swollen .

“I hope that was a good ‘,’” Yoongi said with a smirk and looked down at Jungkook.

“Oh, it was,” Jungkook assured him. He didn’t make any move to push things along, reminding himself that Yoongi was in charge here. “Believe me, it was.”

“Good,” Yoongi panted.

He brought his hips back up and slammed himself down on Jungkook’s . He repeated the action a few times, and Jungkook just laid back and enjoyed the view of Yoongi practically bouncing in his lap. If he didn’t think too much about it, it was easy to just lie there and resist the urge to up into the omega.

“You look good,” Jungkook hummed as Yoongi lost control of himself, unable to hold in the moans that were spilling from his lips.

“Shut up,” Yoongi demanded easily enough, despite all the breathy sounds leaving his mouth. “We’ll work on what to say during next time—” Yoongi gasped as he slipped a little before sinking back down. “For now, Kookie, just please—”

That was the first time Jungkook had ever been called that nickname, and he loved the sound of it spilling from Yoongi’s lips. “Please what?” Jungkook asked with a smirk, gently gripping Yoongi’s hips.

“It’s hard to do it this way,” Yoongi panted, his movements slowing. Jungkook could tell he was exhausting himself. “Just——”

“I thought you wanted to be in control,” Jungkook hummed grinning mischievously up at the older demon.

Yoongi glared at him, but it was probably cuter than he had meant for it to be. “Yeah, well, I change my mind,” Yoongi insisted. “Just—god, Jungkook, please.”

Jungkook didn’t need to be told again. He flipped them over so that he was the one on top of Yoongi, and he easily slid himself back in. The moans spilling from Yoongi’s mouth assured Jungkook that he wasn’t do anything wrong, and he felt his confidence building. He adjusted his angle, and he must have found the right spot if Yoongi’s reaction was anything to go by.

“—, Jungkook,” Yoongi moaned, tossing his head back into the pillows. He hooked his feet around Jungkook’s thighs and guided the younger deeper into him. “Yeah, that’s good—” He moaned. “Just like that.”

There was the familiar coiling that he felt in his stomach when he got himself off earlier that day, and the confidence that he had built up slowly started to dwindle. He had hoped to last longer than this, and it didn’t seem like Yoongi was even close to being finished. He slowed his hips, trying to stop and give himself a break before he came.

“No, ,” Yoongi pushed himself up, hooking one arm around Jungkook’s neck. He nibbled on the alpha’s ear, causing Jungkook’s hips to jolt forward. “Don’t stop.”

“But I’m—”

A soft moan escaped Jungkook as Yoongi bit down on his ear.

“Keep going,” Yoongi insisted, “You’ll exhaust yourself by trying to last as long me.” Yoongi pulled Jungkook back against him, encouraging him to keep ing in. “You’re doing too well to stop now.”

Jungkook nodded, and he kept going. He tried to pull back just before he came, not wanting to release himself into an omega that wasn’t his, but Yoongi held him close, and he didn’t have a choice. He collapsed on top of Yoongi after he came, and he tried to catch his breath.

Yoongi’s fingers carded through Jungkook’s hair as he rubbed Jungkook’s back with his free hand. Light kisses were peppered into his hair, and a soft smile spread on Jungkook’s lips.

“That was good,” Jungkook hummed.

“It was,” Yoongi agreed.

“But you didn’t—”

“I didn’t,” Yoongi noted. Jungkook lifted his head to see Yoongi looking up at him with a smile on his face, “The point in isn’t always to get off. Like I said, this was your first time, so you’d exhaust yourself if you tried to last as long as me.” He rolled onto his stomach, his tail swishing around playfully. “You lasted longer than I expected. Not even Hoseok can last as long as me, but I think you stand a chance. If we just work up your stamina enough.”

Jungkook smiled, and he nuzzled closer to Yoongi. He watched as Hoseok moved closer, but he didn’t give Yoongi any warning after seeing the alpha raise a finger to his lips, a silent command for Jungkook to keep quiet. “You think so?” Jungkook asked, looking back down to meet Yoongi’s eyes.

“I do,” Yoongi hummed. “It’s only—ngh.”

He was cut off by Hoseok slipping four fingers right into his , squishing more Yoongi’s fluids and Jungkook’s from Yoongi’s . “I know that an isn’t necessary for the to be good and all,” Hoseok said, and he leaned down to whisper in Yoongi’s ear. “But do you want some help with that anyway?”

“Mmm. Hoseok, I was talk—ah!”

Hoseok shoved his hand in further and offered a sharp twist of his wrist.

“Come here,” Taehyung grabbed Jungkook’s wrist and pulled him off the bed. He slipped a robe over Jungkook’s shoulders, and he pulled him off to the side. “You can stay if you want, but you don’t have to watch this.”

Jungkook shook his head, looking at Hoseok and Yoongi together. He slipped his arms through the sleeves of the robe. “I want to see,” Jungkook insisted. “Yoongi didn’t really...lose himself with me. I’m sure Hoseok knows his weak points.”

“It’s up to you,” Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook watched, and he made mental note of how Yoongi reacted to every touch, tug, and bite from Hoseok. He paid attention to how Hoseok bended him and molded him to his will, and he would be lying if he said that he wasn’t imagining himself in Hoseok’s place, making Yoongi come apart like that.

Maybe next time.