I need you

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo needs help, she definitely does she's dying inside. People think if you're popular in school means you have lots of friends and that you're living your life.

she arrives late and she doesn't even care about it,  she enters the class expecting a lecture from her teacher but surprisingly he didn't say anything. she walks to last row feeling the stares of her classmates she sits in her favourite place, it's because she can see everyone from the last row or to be exact minatozaki Sana : the only reason Momo still attends school, a cute brunette who was able to make Momo fall in love with her without a single conversation.

Momo adores her eyes seriously there's something about them full of love and life something that she lacks and it somehow gives her comfort when she stares at them. Momo loves Sana more than food which is weird because she hates people, she's scared of them,   they are fake they lure you to become their friend and then they use you and leave you.

Momo didn't notice that Sana was looking back at her and then she cutely waves, Momo blushes and waves back.

It was finally lunch time and Momo was ready to leave but she didn't notice Sana coming to her desk she invited her for lunch with her friends and Momo wasn't able to say anything so she just managed to nod she the brunette offered her hand and. Momo accepted it she smiled and Momo swore she felt her heart skipping beats she was so beautiful.

They walked to the cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter